Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not uptight just laughing at the attempt for attention. It's me telling you to let it go. So defensive over your story.
You should go for it! You might end up inhaling ballo1ons with former Love Island contestants and photographing their luggage while they sleep with random girls in the next room! Then you can come and mention it on the internet a few months later! All sounds completely plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the amount of people on here that think the idea of davide cheating is impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m surprised if Ekin was offered the job ahead of maya. Sounds unlikely. But must be true. We know Ekin is no liar 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe the amount of people on here that think the idea of davide cheating is impossible
I don’t think it’s impossible. He kissed someone on Love Island behind ekins back

Maya is a better presenter then Ekin would be

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s impossible. He kissed someone on Love Island behind ekins back
I don't think it's impossible. They will part probably after Christmas. But that story never happened 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Maya is a better presenter then Ekin would be
Agreed, both have a slight history of being a bit dishonest (more so her) and both could potentially cheat, as could ANYONE!!, however, the suitcase/balloon/random girls no photographs allowed stuff is just clearly nonsense!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Pirate69 could actually be Ekin at this point the amount of passion you seem to have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Seeing as we are sharing our suitcase tea stories... here is mine, I had a threesome with Jess and Eve (twins) Yes... I was with them both, although they didn't want me filming the twin action obviously, however, I was able to snap one of their suitcases on the way out, just so I could prove it happened. This was a year ago, I just thought it best to reveal it on a forum randomly down the line, more believable that way.

Also, I must take the chance to admit I also boned Charlie from this year's series! Not my proudest moment and it would be long forgotten and hidden away if it wasn't for the fact that on my way out I tripped and knocked the wheel of his damn Love Island suitcase! Had to take a photograph for insurance purposes, however, it also proves that I was there and slept with him too... also, as a side note, he was taking heroin. This suitcase photo also somehow proves that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Seeing as we are sharing our suitcase tea stories... here is mine, I had a threesome with Jess and Eve (twins) Yes... I was with them both, although they didn't want me filming the twin action obviously, however, I was able to snap one of their suitcases on the way out, just so I could prove it happened. This was a year ago, I just thought it best to reveal it on a forum randomly down the line, more believable that way.

Also, I must take the chance to admit I also boned Charlie from this year's series! Not my proudest moment and it would be long forgotten and hidden away if it wasn't for the fact that on my out I tripped and knocked the wheel of his damn Love Island suitcase! Had to take a photograph for insurance purposes, however, it also proves I was there and slept with him though... also, as a side note, he was taking heroin. This suitcase photo also somehow proves that.
This post is really weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you guys stop derailing the thread, literally who gives a duck? just move on, cba scrolling past 3 pages of irrelevant bullshit lmao

Make a page on off-topic and investigate who's lying and who's telling the truth like the detectives y'all are 😂🤥

Who's gonna talk about cloby splitting into clo and by??? Anyone slept with them?? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you guys stop derailing the thread, literally who gives a duck? just move on, cba scrolling past 3 pages of irrelevant bullshit lmao

Make a page on off-topic and investigate who's lying and who's telling the truth like the detectives y'all are 😂🤥

Who's gonna talk about cloby splitting into clo and by??? Anyone slept with them?? Lol
theres an ex islander thread that people have mentioned it on. Technically this is the love island 2022 thread

Reactions: 10

Also, I must take the chance to admit I also boned Charlie from this year's series! Not my proudest moment and it would be long forgotten and hidden away if it wasn't for the fact that on my way out I tripped and knocked the wheel of his damn Love Island suitcase! Had to take a photograph for insurance purposes, however, it also proves that I was there and slept with him too... also, as a side note, he was taking heroin. This suitcase photo also somehow proves that.
“Had to photograph for insurance purposes” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ekin Su is a chatty patty, mind you she was in the villa tbf so not surprising. I just find her so annoying now & Davide tbf, all the forced lovey dovey tit & stories on instagram is a no from me🤣

Reactions: 10
Ekin Su is a chatty patty, mind you she was in the villa tbf so not surprising. I just find her so annoying now & Davide tbf, all the forced lovey dovey tit & stories on instagram is a no from me🤣
They aren’t how they were in the villa. They’re boring now and she looks so different. What has she done to her face

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.