Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen clips of Paige on that podcast floating around on tiktok. I must not be seeing what other posters saw because to me she came across as full of herself as she was on the show. Considering she stayed with and dated a twit like Adam she needs to tone down the smugness.
I had hoped she would have realised how she comes across when she does the affected accents and mannerisms but nah still doing them.
Can she go back to obscurity now ? Her 15 mins should surely be up by now.

Reactions: 36
I’ve seen clips of Paige on that podcast floating around on tiktok. I must not be seeing what other posters saw because to me she came across as full of herself as she was on the show. Considering she stayed with and dated a twit like Adam she needs to tone down the smugness.
I had hoped she would have realised how she comes across when she does the affected accents and mannerisms but nah still doing them.
Can she go back to obscurity now ? Her 15 mins should surely be up by now.
Same as that it's the head bob for me! It's irritating me when clips pop up on my feed.

Her accusation of the fake couple (I'm not convinced there isn't one) but as far as the public are aware there are still 4 surviving couples not 3 so I don't even take that as truthful from her. All to stay relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same as that it's the head bob for me! It's irritating me when clips pop up on my feed.

Her accusation of the fake couple (I'm not convinced there isn't one) but as far as the public are aware there are still 4 surviving couples not 3 so I don't even take that as truthful from her. All to stay relevant.
I agree , it just comes across as bitter slating someone else's relationship whether she's telling the truth or not , she probably feels a mug for picking a well known "player" , obviously he's very much to blame for cheating but the girls he got with must have been desperate

He's an idiot for doing it too ,he will never settle down even if he wants to surely no one would be daft enough to trust him

Reactions: 13
I agree , it just comes across as bitter slating someone else's relationship whether she's telling the truth or not , she probably feels a mug for picking a well known "player" , obviously he's very much to blame for cheating but the girls he got with must have been desperate

He's an idiot for doing it too ,he will never settle down even if he wants to surely no one would be daft enough to trust him
I didn’t see it as slating more answering a question in a game!

Reactions: 7
had to unfollow Ekin because all she does is post cryptic tweets like a 16 year old… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Most of her followers are Bots

she had 300k when she went in when in reality about 3,000 were probably genuine
They were also buying her followers when she was in the villa. She was gaining like 300k+ a day. Yes the show was popular but the amount it was growing and how fast it was growing made me side eye

Reactions: 9
They were also buying her followers when she was in the villa. She was gaining like 300k+ a day. Yes the show was popular but the amount it was growing and how fast it was growing made me side eye
tbf all the islanders would have been doing that too, not just ekin (or their management or whatever)

Reactions: 3
They all seem pretty irrelevant now. I'm on tiktok loads and not one of them has popped up in the past couple of months.

Reactions: 11
I watched the GK Barry podcast with Paige, she is still super annoying with her Americanisms and head bobbing, but she didn’t annoy me as much as I’d expected! Fake couple deffo the snooze fest that is ekin and Davide. I did enjoy her trying to pretend she always expected to get “collarded” as she put it, yet she was giving it the biggun not long ago about how a man will change for the right woman *head Bob*

Reactions: 17
Ekin never said in the interview that she was first choice though? She just said that she got offered. ITV most likely offered the job to multiple other people too as it’s common to have a shortlist, so I’m not sure what the big deal here is.
I think a lot of people are just looking for any excuse to hate Ekin. I don't get it cause she's pretty bland and inoffensive but I'm glad Maya accepted the offer as I think she could actually be good! Think Ekin would be too wooden

I feel like I’m the only person left who cannot stand ekin or Tasha
Really!? What ever about Tasha noone on this thread likes Ekin!! 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Anyone find the timing of Coco's LI related tiktok interesting??

For those who haven't seen it, she's basically making fun of islanders who call paps for photos

Reactions: 4
Anyone find the timing of Coco's LI related tiktok interesting??

For those who haven't seen it, she's basically making fun of islanders who call paps for photos
coco does my head in on TikTok 😬 I find her really annoying

But she commented saying it’s not about anyone in particular but said nobody is following islanders round so if there’s pics it’s because they’ve called them😂 least she’s being honest I spose

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.