Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh just no. Please not rylan. anyone that takes six months off sick because his husband found out he was shagging a younger man is just toooo much. He always has been. Not entertaining in the slightest.

get a former lover islander in as the next host, off the top of my head, Olivia Atwood?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hated her on her series but - after watching her on Filthy Rich - I would love Olivia Atwood to host. I think she’s got the ability to give off that caring big sister vibe whilst also being able to ask those all important spicy questions.

After seeing them both on Glow Up, I wouldn’t be happy with Maura or Maya Jama anymore - they are both a bit flat as presenters IMO. But let’s be real, anyone will be better than Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hated her on her series but - after watching her on Filthy Rich - I would love Olivia Atwood to host. I think she’s got the ability to give off that caring big sister vibe whilst also being able to ask those all important spicy questions.

After seeing them both on Glow Up, I wouldn’t be happy with Maura or Maya Jama anymore - they are both a bit flat as presenters IMO. But let’s be real, anyone will be better than Laura
Oh I’d forgotten about Maura! I think with her getting coaching she would be a good shout 😎

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that doesn’t want any ex islanders to host? Also I hope it doesn’t go to Emily Atack

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve been so upset today because my friend passed away though a shooting but the news that Laura has quite made smile a tiny bit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it just me that doesn’t want any ex islanders to host? Also I hope it doesn’t go to Emily Atack
I don’t either. Maura is bland as anything and Ekins Instagram content so far doesn’t inspire much personality.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but I think it is good news. I wonder if Laura left as reported, jumped ship or was let go after all the negative articles and social media comments? Whoever takes over they needs more warmth and banter with the contestants as it is about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad she’s leaving 🎉
I’m not sure who the best fit would be for this job though.
Personally, I’m not feeling an ex islander. It needs to be someone who has presenting skills.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I think it is good news. I wonder if Laura left as reported, jumped ship or was let go after all the negative articles and social media comments? Whoever takes over they needs more warmth and banter with the contestants as it is about them.
Even someone who appears to actually watch the show would be a huge improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ugh just no. Please not rylan. anyone that takes six months off sick because his husband found out he was shagging a younger man is just toooo much. He always has been. Not entertaining in the slightest.

get a former lover islander in as the next host, off the top of my head, Olivia Atwood?
Sorry what? 😳 Who the hell has Rylan been shagging? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope it's because ITV are listening to public opinion at long last.
Bye Laura! 💃

Reactions: 9
I wonder who will get the gig. I think it’s a poisoned chalice to be honest. Everyone is compared to Caroline.
I feel the show is on the way out but I’ll probably still watch the winter one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.