Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura’s just announced she’s not hosting the next series of Love Island! 🎉

31F9D7C0-936F-4816-90F1-D6CD0D05762B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
AJ Odudu, Maya Jama, Clara Amfo or Ekin (with extensive presenter training - yes I know it’s v unlikely!) get my vote for new presenter!

Reactions: 19
I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!! Genuinely thought we were in for the long haul with Laura (esp as she quit her radio gig).
From her point of view; it must have been hard to juggle motherhood and the travelling. And from our point of view; we want a presenter who is more ‘present’! Watching back on the old series’, I took it for granted how often Caroline came into the villa.
Now…. Who’s gonna get the gig?!

Reactions: 25
Buzzing that Shitmore has quit.
Let’s get someone who wants to front the show and is capable of doing it on there please.

Reactions: 14
So gemma posts she isn’t allowed to talk about her very exciting news due to contract obligations - so how come PLT could post it?!?!

Reactions: 13
I’ll actually tune in to winter love island and give it a chance now I know Laura isn’t hosting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So gemma posts she isn’t allowed to talk about her very exciting news due to contract obligations - so how come PLT could post it?!?!
It doesn't make much sense does it?
Why not wait another week or two until her contract is up and she can talk about it. Odd move by them they can hardly get maximum coverage if the person who is part of the deal is gagged.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what her new show is? It must be fairly significant if she quit her morning show.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.