Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand her putting up with hanging with the boys if she's still close with the girls, but wish Andrew didn't sign with Claudia's management 🙄

Reactions: 22
I just thing she's maybe just got past it and is now friends with them .she's hanging out with them and is close with them .only person she isn't is jacques .so I think she's just moved on from it all .

Reactions: 7
or they’re just confident 💀 narcissism is big stretch, are we sure we all know what that narcissism means??😭
I wouldn’t even bother. You get used to seeing that word dashed about like confetti on here.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t even bother. You get used to seeing that word dashed about like confetti on here.
i thought it was just me lol, they’re obviously just confident people which is surely a good thing, why shouldn’t they be lol, very far from narcissistic, plus you can call them that yet you’re still watching lol

Reactions: 4
alls im saying is anyone of these nobs PLT, nasty girl, asos (actually like them) boohoo etc... not picking Tasha a natural beauty who can actually model and who proudly wheres an implant and would be a great triumph for the brand and the death community ( get press for that) are massive idiots! in the ££££ long run

Reactions: 9
alls im saying is anyone of these nobs PLT, nasty girl, asos (actually like them) boohoo etc... not picking Tasha a natural beauty who can actually model and who proudly wheres an implant and would be a great triumph for the brand and the death community ( get press for that) are massive idiots! in the ££££ long run
But maybe she turned them down?

Everyone seems so bothered by gemma having a deal with PLT. She’s never said she wears the stuff exclusively.
tasha modelled for asos maternity when she wasn’t pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️
People aren't stupid though and are rightly pointing out that the PLT deal is a load of bollocks and doesn't make sense. She doesn't have to be head to toe in PLT every day, but she isn't known for having an interest in fashion, isn't a model, and doesn't have a clear style as Tasha or Indiyah do. Lets call it for what it is - an attractive girl with a lot of followers who are PLT's target market who can drum up interest in the next batch of tat, until the next girl comes along.

I thought she'd try and grow her swimwear line or work with an equestrian or jewelry brand because that's what she's known for. That would have been something a bit different from what the usual ex-islanders do, but it looks like she/her management have just jumped on the "easiest" deal that came along.

Reactions: 18
Surprised they’ve announced Gemma’s deal with PLT this early considering past islanders have said that they aren’t allowed to confirm anything until weeks/months after the final. Really interested to see what Indiyah gets, there’s been speculation that she’s collaborating with Boots but I’ve love to see her get a fashion deal too.

Reactions: 8
Can’t quote from the old thread but someone said Chanel are announcing something with Ekin Su? That can’t be true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Why are some of you shocked Gemma got PLT deal? She's stunning, and more importantly she has a huge following. There's nothing more to it. They will all get lucrative deals, even people like Josh and Coco - lucrative in proportion to their popularity.

Reactions: 11
People aren't stupid though and are rightly pointing out that the PLT deal is a load of bollocks and doesn't make sense. She doesn't have to be head to toe in PLT every day, but she isn't known for having an interest in fashion, isn't a model, and doesn't have a clear style as Tasha or Indiyah do. Lets call it for what it is - an attractive girl with a lot of followers who are PLT's target market who can drum up interest in the next batch of tat, until the next girl comes along.

I thought she'd try and grow her swimwear line or work with an equestrian or jewelry brand because that's what she's known for. That would have been something a bit different from what the usual ex-islanders do, but it looks like she/her management have just jumped on the "easiest" deal that came along.
also plt tweeting who they should collab with and indiyah getting the most interactions -like wayyyyy more than gemma, just for them to choose gemma, what’s the point of asking if they know they’re gonna give it to gemma

• Angry
Reactions: 30
A 40 year old mother who wears a £20,000 necklace and £2,000 sunglasses. Very relatable for the people who shop at PLT… not! 🙄
I very much doubt a 40 year old mother is wearing Hermes sandals that retail at £500 and have Tiffany necklace wrapped around there neck

I very much doubt a 40 year old mother is wearing Hermes sandals that retail at £500 and have Tiffany necklace wrapped around there neck
Erm her mum (I know she’s not 40 she’s abit older but why wouldn’t they)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was quoting the previous poster who said she dresses like a 40 year old mother, which she does! Lots of women over 40 (who have money) wear designer sandals and have expensive jewellery so not sure what your point is? 😂 Gemma could easily fit into the cast of The Real Housewives of Cheshire when she’s older with her money and dress sense! 🙂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.