Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People aren't stupid though and are rightly pointing out that the PLT deal is a load of bollocks and doesn't make sense. She doesn't have to be head to toe in PLT every day, but she isn't known for having an interest in fashion, isn't a model, and doesn't have a clear style as Tasha or Indiyah do. Lets call it for what it is - an attractive girl with a lot of followers who are PLT's target market who can drum up interest in the next batch of tat, until the next girl comes along.

I thought she'd try and grow her swimwear line or work with an equestrian or jewelry brand because that's what she's known for. That would have been something a bit different from what the usual ex-islanders do, but it looks like she/her management have just jumped on the "easiest" deal that came along.
Thing is she’s got the look and the popularity that brands want. I think she will go more upmarket at some point. But right now got to go the first level to start with. She’s signed with them for £1m so means her next deals will be over that. So needs to make the most of the love island popularity asap.

u

Reactions: 4
There’s an article on the daily mail of Antigoni on holiday on a yacht. She’s definitely paid for those
Antigoni seems to be popping up everywhere at the minute! If I saw her wearing one of those hideous bikini dresses in my local Sainsbury’s tomorrow I really wouldn’t be surprised! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lucas interview that he had .he's watched stuff back and realised where he went wrong said he's appoglised to tasha again since coming out and also reached out to remi
Why is he lying that when his parents came in it "hit home". He was on the defensive even with them

Reactions: 27
Should Davide not have said #gifted for the birthday room setup?
It might not have been gifted..he might of got a discount or something or else just gave them a shoutout..i know they all get freebies but Davide seems quite genuine he could of paid

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is he lying that when his parents came in it "hit home". He was on the defensive even with them
I can’t remember the scene that well but I thought he was bricking it a bit at the thought of how he was being perceived on the outside. The awkward response when he asked had he taken it too far with tasha or whatever he said made it obvious he’d massively messed up.

Reactions: 8
What deal did Ekin su & Tasha get?

I think Tasha’s is absolutely stunning.

Reactions: 1
Thing is she’s got the look and the popularity that brands want. I think she will go more upmarket at some point. But right now got to go the first level to start with. She’s signed with them for £1m so means her next deals will be over that. So needs to make the most of the love island popularity asap.

u
It is basically this it comes down to popularity. She has 2mill Instagram followers. The demographic that typically love Gemma and Luca (apart from Fiat 500) are those in their late teens and early 20s who are PLT's target market. Of all the contestants she is the most obvious choice from a business perspective.

Gemma will model/advertise the clothes and they will sell. It really isn't rocket science.
People are getting awfully worked up in the comments on social media over nothing. I get they did a poll but Gemma's social media following dwarfs Indiyah's atm and it was purely for engagement no one will make a business decision on the strength of a social media poll.

Fair play to her raking in the cash whilst she can same goes for Tasha, Ekin Su etc. They have a short window to make the most of it they might aswell.

Reactions: 11
Luca getting told off by his mum and being told “we’ll talk about it when we get home” is defo one of my favourite moments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Glad to see Luca gave a more measured and seemingly sincere response than his mate Jacques' shambolic Instagram story.
Let's hope he genuinely does learn his lesson!

Reactions: 8
Luca getting told off by his mum and being told “we’ll talk about it when we get home” is defo one of my favourite moments
But we all know she probably didn’t say anything to him when they got home hence why she said ‘we’ll talk when we get home’ she didn’t want to embarrass her darling boy. Any other parent would’ve called out that behaviour there and then. She protected him! His sister advocates his behaviour constantly

Reactions: 6
I
It was proper 'just wait til I get you home vibes' 😂😂. Took me back a good few years!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But we all know she probably didn’t say anything to him when they got home hence why she said ‘we’ll talk when we get home’ she didn’t want to embarrass her darling boy. Any other parent would’ve called out that behaviour there and then. She protected him! His sister advocates his behaviour constantly
She didn’t need to say anything at all though did she? I think she made the right balance of protecting her son, but making him aware there is an issue.

Reactions: 16
She didn’t need to say anything at all though did she? I think she made the right balance of protecting her son, but making him aware there is an issue.
Agree I feel like everyone was expecting her to bend him over her knee or something 😂 his sister is an enabler but I didn’t think his parents did anything too badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.