Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry but watching Liam & Jack try to fit in at this party is making me cringe so badly šŸ˜­

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
that girl who was at the reunion said as well that they played the clip of Gemma saying she liked Nathalias pancakes more than Ekins and that following on from that Nathalia tries to start more drama with Ekin about it and fails, good god Nathalia is cringe and just a smidge below Antipasta on the insufferable tier,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wait sorry I'm confused what's going on between Antigoni's house party and the reunion?? Who's at what??

Reactions: 3
A lot of other islanders have went to a house party, iā€™m assuming itā€™s hers. A lot of the casa boys, remi & adam have all went I think.

Oh wowā€¦

summer said to murad in his podcast that in the villa she and deji used to get into heated arguments a lot but the producers told her to knock it off and get over whatever is making them argue because they're not getting screentime for it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: should do the same for the coco v. summer thing bc do we really care? why do i want to watch them fight over josh who is even more irrelevant than the both of them. the only thing i want to see summer for is for a powerpuff girls reunion with danica and indiyah if they give cute lighthearted friendship content, otherwise could not care less!

• Haha
Nathalia is so embarrassing. Posting on her insta that she canā€™t believe sheā€™s eating pizza at a party while everyone else is dancing, sheā€™s so crazy and quirky šŸ˜œ Itā€™s giving pick me vibes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Nathalia is so embarrassing. Posting on her insta that she canā€™t believe sheā€™s eating pizza at a party while everyone else is dancing, sheā€™s so crazy and quirky šŸ˜œ Itā€™s giving pick me vibes.
I'm calling Immigration to get her visa revoked and deported back to Brazil, same for AntiGONE and her family-deport them back to cyprus, her mams anti immigration so she should duck back off home so

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t think itā€™s hers. On Remiā€™s story I think I can see Adam and Paige. Would Paige really go to a party of someone so supportive of Jacques?
when adam and paige break up, im sure antigoni will be aggressively running the paques campaign to try to get them back together. if she really was a girls girl and a true friend, she would be able to see how toxic jax is for paige! she would distance herself form the boy who treated her bff from the villa like tit. but as much of a girls girl antigoni claims to be, she's really a pick me in disguise

So Afia & Jacques both didnā€™t attend the reunion and Luca has finally met Michael Owen via facetime šŸ˜‚
omg why didnt afia go? i actually wanted to see her and ekin reunite. but she said on murads podcast that coming out of the villa has been hard on her mental health despite trying to play off all of the hate as jokes

• Sad
Reactions: 7
when adam and paige break up, im sure antigoni will be aggressively running the paques campaign to try to get them back together. if she really was a girls girl and a true friend, she would be able to see how toxic jax is for paige! she would distance herself form the boy who treated her bff from the villa like tit. but as much of a girls girl antigoni claims to be, she's really a pick me in disguise

omg why didnt afia go? i actually wanted to see her and ekin reunite. but she said on murads podcast that coming out of the villa has been hard on her mental health despite trying to play off all of the hate as jokes
I think maybe she was partially embarassed about being the first one out bless her and she has nothing to be embarassed about,I would have loved to have seen her with ekin

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m glad these two classy individuals know how ratchet Antingoni is and stayed away from her party
020C9CBB-3D23-415C-A2A3-BA0DFFC739C8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think maybe she was partially embarassed about being the first one out bless her and she has nothing to be embarassed about,I would have loved to have seen her with ekin
she was supporting ekins wrongs from day 1! she was the founding member of the ekin su defense league :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Iā€™m glad these two classy individuals know how ratchet Antingoni is and stayed away from her party View attachment 1473495
Jesus christ they look unbelievable together. How did love island manage to bag two of the hottest islanders of all time šŸ”„ Iā€™m praying they donā€™t turn up at Antigoniā€™s lmaooo šŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.