Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nightclubs are massive here in Liverpool. A lot of my friends are DJs, there’s raves in the woods even constantly 😂
I’m a female turned 30 and nightclubs are personally over for me since my mid - 20s I cannot be ARSED ! But if you’re young then yes the nightclub scene is absolutely alive and thriving.
ive only ever been in bars in Liverpool , I’m clearly not going to the right place🤣🤣🤣 but raves are NOT for me 😂😂😂 popworld I think was the main nightclub we were at hahaha

Reactions: 1
Why am I still subjected to Antibiotics in rags popping up everywhere??? I’ve blocked the girl!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Might jacques go to the after party ? If he isn't attending the reunion ?

ive only ever been in bars in Liverpool , I’m clearly not going to the right place🤣🤣🤣 but raves are NOT for me 😂😂😂 popworld I think was the main nightclub we were at hahaha
Popworld is a right of passage, you are now a Scouser !!!!! Hahaha xx

• Haha
Just seen a clip on tiktok .deji said that producers kept purposely calling dami deji 😆 he was even stood next to him once and they kept calling him dami and dami kept saying I'm not deji and they kept ignoring him and calling him deji and deji said dami lost all composure and got really angry over it 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really want to see Nathalia V Ekin "Ekin your mother" scene.Think we all would have loved her even more.If thats possible

Reactions: 5
So who do think will break up first? Adam and Paige for sure.
Adam and Paige, no way hes moving to wales-Rosie will call in the troops nd have him assainated if he sets foot in wales, Dami and Indiyah will be second to split, Dami is a horn dog no way is he ready to stay loyal, Tasha and Andrew even if they split tomorrow will stay together for ages to prove their critics wrong, will split but stay together for publicity and spon con and announce a split 6months-1 year later

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder will she go on Big Brother
She’s now at her house party

I can imagine she’s one of these desperados who throws parties in her house to be popular but all these broke friends of her just see her as a venue and drugs party option

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s now at her house party

I can imagine she’s one of these desperados who throws parties in her house to be popular but all these broke friends of her just see her as a venue and drugs party option
Wait so there’s no after party and instead they have all gone to her house party? I’ll die of second hand embarrassment if that’s the case 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.