Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner πŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Davide pulls a will smith and punches George when he starts Talking about Ekin and Casa Amor during the reunion, ''keep my wifes name outta ya bleeping mouth''

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hold on why are they filming the reunion so early? Isn’t it usually live when we watch it?

Reactions: 2
Okay. Andrew is actually fit isn’t he!!! He looks unreal!

I hope Davide pulls a will smith and punches George when he starts Talking about Ekin and Casa Amor during the reunion, ''keep my wifes name outta ya bleeping mouth''
Iconic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she's shite and doesn't push for answers, last year-Mary Ghosted Aaron after leaving the villa and at the reunion she asked why and Mary didnt say tit and hmmed and hawed and said nothing and Whitmore instead of pressing her just went OMG this is awks lets move on
The moment the conversation goes off script, Whitmore reminds me of a young child being asked to swim the Atlantic wearing armbands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The challenges on LI USA are really sexy and fun lol
No way the politically correct brigade would allow this lol πŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
Whitmore was so TERRIBLE on Monday I had to mute and I've got a high pain threshold. They will be desperately trying to cobble something watchable for us Tattlers to get our teeth into.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The reunion last year was so embarrassing. Faye kept rolling her eyes at Laura and Iain's jokes landed flat

Reactions: 6
Is this the calm before the storm .all seems very quiet and calm so far on social media πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That’s a weird one, what beef could they have had? I don’t even remember seeing them interact πŸ˜‚
That’s probably why unfollowed each other. Someone said last year their handlers/PR follow all the islanders. Then they unfollow those they aren’t friends with.

Is this the calm before the storm .all seems very quiet and calm so far on social media πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They will probably be filming for hours. There might be some action round midnight if they can smuggle some booze (coke) in. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah I've just been noseying on Insta at the finalists they all look lovely. A couple of dodgy outfit choices but they all look good together.
I think I've gone soft I even thought Luca was cute with Gemma on her stories like he can't believe his luck.
Get me the reunion quick to remind me what a knob he is!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.