Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you even dance or do anything in an outfit like that?? One wrong move and itā€™s game over šŸ˜‚
she probbably wants to pull a courtney act from Big Brother launch night 2018 when her skirt fell off and it was in all the paparazzi papers the next morning,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
this comment bought me back to ponytail paige and iā€™m not happy about it
No stop what have I missed ????? Fill me in hahaha.
I love a good ponytail, most people actually suit their hair up because it draws the focus up: lifts the face etc. but Gemma I donā€™t think suits it. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because she looks more child like.
That result night after meeting the parents whatever way she had her hair that night she looked rotten, first time I ever thought it.

Can't stand AntiGone/AntiPasta at all but god bless her for blessing us with Shirtless Jay on her IG stories, that man is a litereal Greek God Adonis and easily the best looking man ever on the show,

Reactions: 5
Antigoni trying her best to show Davide what he is in fact not missing, not a patch on our ekin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sorry guys but Iā€™ve the ick so bad from Jay. Everytime I see him I shudder. Especially when heā€™s shirtless šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has this been posted yet ?? Lol
Swiftly deleted
Can the Casa Amor lot and the majority of bombshells just not. They are all so thirsty.
I want the reunion to be about the OGs and Danica (the one bombshell who actually stayed around a while).
I don't want the drama of the people who weren't there long enough for me to remember their names šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has this been posted yet ?? Lol
Swiftly deleted
The Casa Amor girls are really doing the most to try and be remembered now the finalists are out as they donā€™t want to be forgottenā€¦ this tweet made me laugh thoughšŸ˜­

C32C6353-815B-483C-99F2-D715A063022A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can the Casa Amor lot and the majority of bombshells just not. They are all so thirsty.
I want the reunion to be about the OGs and Danica (the one bombshell who actually stayed around a while).
Yeah I donā€™t think thereā€™s one casa amore reject I still like after their press tour of trash talking.

Reactions: 4
I don't want the drama of the people who weren't there long enough for me to remember their names šŸ˜‚
Ekin was a bombshell too. She stayed long lol ā˜ŗā˜ŗ

The Casa Amor girls are really doing the most to try and be remembered now the finalists are out as they donā€™t want to be forgottenā€¦ this tweet made me laugh thoughšŸ˜­

View attachment 1472722
I feel like this could fit for Antigoni too!

Reactions: 7
Really?? I think Paiges look just as bad!!
idk i just think it is so obvious that ekin su has had them done from first glance but with paige it took me a decent amount of time to realise and even now ekin's boobs just have these super visible lines that make it clear that they've been surgically enhanced.
she got them done in turkey, tbh i do think she should get revision surgery and go a bit smaller. she has a small waist but sometimes in outfits she looks bigger than she is because her implants are so large.
interesting i wonder if paige had hers done in turkey or not. i think they're too big as well. in the pink dress for example, they just looked silly. she looked nice in the colour and the style but the boobs ruined it for me.

No stop what have I missed ????? Fill me in hahaha.
I love a good ponytail, most people actually suit their hair up because it draws the focus up: lifts the face etc. but Gemma I donā€™t think suits it. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because she looks more child like.
That result night after meeting the parents whatever way she had her hair that night she looked rotten, first time I ever thought it.
ponytail paige was definitelyā€¦it was definitely a hairstyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
idk i just think it is so obvious that ekin su has had them done from first glance but with paige it took me a decent amount of time to realise and even now ekin's boobs just have these super visible lines that make it clear that they've been surgically enhanced.

interesting i wonder if paige had hers done in turkey or not. i think they're too big as well. in the pink dress for example, they just looked silly. she looked nice in the colour and the style but the boobs ruined it for me.
I also think Paige's look nicer. It sits higher whereas Ekins are sagging... They are too large for her frame.

Whitmore better not ruin Sunday. Why is it on Sunday? It should be on now! I need to tattle. I'm getting another glass of wine to go with my wotsits.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whitmore better not ruin Sunday. Why is it on Sunday? It should be on now! I need to tattle. I'm getting another glass of wine to go with my wotsits.
Hard agree! This is the first night I've been in the house this week since Monday and I'm lost as to what to do from 9-10. A live reunion would have filled the gap nicely šŸ˜‚.
Enjoy your wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.