Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Victory lap cat is off again. Just reminding me more that I am not watching Love Island 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The reunion last year was so embarrassing. Faye kept rolling her eyes at Laura and Iain's jokes landed flat
NOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD U HAVE JUST REMINDED ME HOW BAD IAIN WAS !! It was flaaaaaaat.

The thing with Iain when Caroline was there he was so awkward and uncool she used to SCREAM laughing at what he’d say and set everyone else off. Laura looks at Iain like she’s the funnier one, and it just comes off so fuckin flat. You’re so right, flats the word haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember when Caroline got Anton and Molly in a debate about why he unfollowed her on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣 it was so awkward but so funny!

Reactions: 20
Video won’t load I think it’s been deleted, what was it?
Still showing for me. Some girl showing photos/video with Davide in the background then a text chat where she ghosted him basically in like 2019

Reactions: 1
NOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOD U HAVE JUST REMINDED ME HOW BAD IAIN WAS !! It was flaaaaaaat.

The thing with Iain when Caroline was there he was so awkward and uncool she used to SCREAM laughing at what he’d say and set everyone else off. Laura looks at Iain like she’s the funnier one, and it just comes off so fuckin flat. You’re so right, flats the word haha
Caroline also used to give islanders tit when they deserved it, and big up the rest of them. She would absolutely not have slut shamed Ekin or entertained anything jacques, Luca, Dami, Billy or George has to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Still showing for me. Some girl showing photos/video with Davide in the background then a text chat where she ghosted him basically in like 2019
Wait I see it now. I know that girl and she’s in a long term relationship lol, awks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just discovered from tiktok that there's an original love island that's got 2 seasons that started in 2005 .is this worth the watch ?
😂 oh yes! The celeb version it was crackers

Reactions: 4
Just wondering why they look better out of the villa. Is it filters?
They spent a lot of time applying 10 layers of makeup in the villa. Maybe it's a more natural look or maybe it's filters. Also, possibly the clothes are better?

Reactions: 6
If anyone finds the original Love Island please drop the link so I can rewatch Calum, Fran and Dangerous Danan again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the latest going around on Instagram that Kem from s3 ran over a motorcyclist today and he died at the scene 😨😨😨 absolutely shocking not sure which thread to post that in

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The REAL Love Island OG’s
Ekin who? 😂
It’s funny that almost 20 years later Calum Best is still doing the rounds on dating shows.
E4EB8858-D0D7-4866-83B4-FF7F9A3F20C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.