Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't Tasha's biggest fan but I really hope she doesn't go down the filler and implant root. She's naturally beautiful and I think that will speak volumes to a lot of young women
She looks lovely especially since leaving the villa. That’s the disappointing thing with some islanders e.g Olivia Bowen. They look nice and normal in the villa. Then look fake and unrecognisable with the survey after. They’re all under 30
Stop with the surgery!!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1472113She literally was like I need an outfit that is going to bring the attention back on me 🤣🤣🙈
I wish they all told her to get to duck. Like to
Quote Nikki Graham ‘WHO IS SHE ???’. Do they even remember her ?
You know be polite at the reunion, promise her ‘we’ll deffo do drinks 100 per cent’ and then just never reply lol.

Reactions: 6
ekin sus boobs are so fake looking. idk who did it but she should have gone to paige's surgeon because they've done a really nice job on hers, they look very natural.

Reactions: 11
ekin sus boobs are so fake looking. idk who did it but she should have gone to paige's surgeon because they've done a really nice job on hers, they look very natural.
she got them done in turkey, tbh i do think she should get revision surgery and go a bit smaller. she has a small waist but sometimes in outfits she looks bigger than she is because her implants are so large.

Reactions: 7
just voted no on her story
So did I. I actually don’t think she has strong enough features to carry off her hair up. EVERYTIME she had it done up in the Villa she looked bad, she needs the hair all around her.

Reactions: 5
I thought her hair up was nice - it’s the eyebrows I dont like that they’re too heavy.

Reactions: 4
it's giving hoochie mama vibes, jesus, the tits out before watershed, bet her flaps are hanging out like Paiges were in that god awful Pamela anderson outfit
Showing my age but I just don’t get this thing for outfits like
That of having everything out. Is “leave something to the imagination” no long a thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So did I. I actually don’t think she has strong enough features to carry off her hair up. EVERYTIME she had it done up in the Villa she looked bad, she needs the hair all around her.
this comment bought me back to ponytail paige and i’m not happy about it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.