Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Molly-Mae received loads of shit in the villa and didn't post on Insta until the reunion the following Sunday evening of her and Tommy which got 1.2 million likes. Anton then played to the crowd and continued to be a dick to her at the reunion, she sat there largely quiet thinking I'll show you... the next pic was of her flying a private jet to a PA(in Ireland) and again primetime photo. Moved to Manchester, dropped most of the deadwood, walked into the PLT event holding hands with Maura said hi(and bye) to Anna and Mandi...the rest as they say is history.

It was a masterclass.

Everybody who has been in the villa since saw what she did yet many think they know better. People pleaser Paige will be going to Sheesh this weekend(Danica might already be there) and going the Dubai route after 12 months on the z-list London scene.

Mary Bedford has zero personality but she copied MM(albeit on a lower scale and starting point) and has done really well(relative to the others in her series and for the amount of time she was in the villa)

I have shares in Gemma but she needs to wake up, still advertising her dressage and 2 lines for Off-Limits yet no mention of her TikTok on her Insta page and she can't be putting a photo of herself at 11 am, it needs to be her and Luca in primetime for the fiat 500 crowds. Ekin the same posting at 10 am WTF?

This is the time that matters, the growth is already slowing (wakey, wakey)
Excrement points but RIGHHHHHHT I knew I wasn’t alone in thinking why the FUCK has Ekin-Su posted her first post at 10am on a Friday days before the reunion ?
Don’t they reckon 7-9pm Sunday is peak influencer post time lol. I’m so
Annoyed at her for this. And WHERE THE FUCK IS HER AGENCY ? Has she signed anyone yet !!!??

ETA - I am SCREAMING. I wrote EXCELLENT points not fuckin EXCREMENT points hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry for Luca (don't worry I don't actually) but the writing is so on the wall. She hasn't even liked his grid post from earlier but Ekin Su has. 😂🙈
I worried myself earlier, I looked at the picture of him trailing holding her handbag and I had a pang of sympathy for him. She's given him nothing inside and outside the villa. Then I thought about how vile he was and how he revelled in putting down others and his bullying toxic behaviour and I was back in the room. The way he was towards Tasha and Ekin i.e. his slut-shaming and double standards was awful.

It annoys me how Jacques has essentially got away with his conduct by his early escape and then playing the ADHD / mental health card. He seems to have been absolved of his behaviour and has become some kind of poster boy.

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Has this been posted yet ?? Lol
Swiftly deleted
Can the Casa Amor lot and the majority of bombshells just not. They are all so thirsty.
I want the reunion to be about the OGs and Danica (the one bombshell who actually stayed around a while).
I don't want the drama of the people who weren't there long enough for me to remember their names 😂

• Haha

queenbees

VIP Member
Even though they hadn’t kissed they were still in a couple so they right polite thing would be to give her a heads up. That’s my only point.
she owed her manners so yes girl code applies.

people are so obsessed by Davide. I never understood it. He’s arrogant,thinks being Italian is a personality trait and treats women badly. It’s a no for me.

likewise people are acting like ekin is the best thing ever can do no wrong. Remember when she kissed Jay the first time? People hated her!
I honestly don’t know what show you’re watching 😂😂 there was literally nothing for Ekin to tell her. “Here kid, I’m going to steal your friend from you” 🤣 what? Hahaha
Everyone in the villa was aware she was picking Davide, including Davide! She wanted to make herself look like she was unaware so she could kick up her little fuss to get screen time. That’s where she went downhill with the public because she came across as a spoilt brat.
I don’t think anyone ever hated Ekin. I still enjoyed her at that point because she was carrying the show and without her, it would have been a borefest.

• Heart

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
a lot of people dont see it that way, just a difference of opinions and perspectives! personally i didnt think it was fair for her to have dibs on jay when she was the one who told jay she doesnt want to be his 2nd choice, her reaction was an overreaction tbh. fair to be upset but just weird to storm off from the fire pit and throw a fit over it

She slated ekin as well about how she should have told her that she was picking davide and kept going on about her outside the villa as well
yeah apparently she also said that ekin is playing a game and that davide wouldve done the same for her as he has done for ekin on the show if ekin didnt get in her way

• Haha

queenbees

VIP Member
She didn’t even want Davide. She wanted Jay. Also if I was her I’d be getting more mad at the fact Davide was so so happy to recoupled with Ekin again
There was absolutely nothing between Davide and her. I don’t know where she even got that from in the first place

calmyourritas

VIP Member
As an aside from Antigoni’s shit party and Ekin-de, I’m at a cafe having a casual coffee and look what I see on the brownie packaging 😂😂😂

6C1386BE-7EAF-4F7A-991D-237D93159FE9.jpeg

• Haha

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I keep seeing people mentioning Lacey and couldn't for the life of me remember who she was for a solid five minutes

• Haha

1234xxxxx

Paige and Gemma are as bland as boiled chicken. If Paige doesn’t get an agent, I don’t really see anything interesting happening. Some people are not artists, they’re performers, and that’s fine when you’ve got management that can take you in the right direction. I can see Antigoni doing great stuff (as much as she’s annoying atm) but if she doesn’t get it together, she’ll be advertising teeth whitening strips in no time.

• Haha

Palmyra.

100% agree. I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks it😂
I don’t think I can stomach much more of it but can’t stop looking at her story as I just want to see how desperate she will get

I think the fact she showed up to the finale party 5 hours late and swanned about like she owned the place says it all about how important she think she is

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

lozza96

VIP Member
So all comments on the Facebook love island page was about how amazing jacques was so I posted about the video and the admins deleted it and didn't post it 😆😆

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17