Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Jay and Antigoni still could have gotten to know eachother even though they were in another couple, but he had no interest
this! literally my point of why i dont understand why she was so upset. nothing was stopping her from pulling him from chats she just wanted to get screentime by storming off from the fire pit

Reactions: 16

jackolantern

VIP Member
The post villa stuff doesnā€™t get to me like others. Theyā€™re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given thereā€™s winter love island too their run will be shorter. Theyā€™ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.

The nice thing to do wouldā€™ve been ekin give antigoni a heads up that sheā€™s picking Davide. Antigoni was surprised cause she was coupled with Davide things were good then out the blue ekin stole him.
it was more danica was in the wrong that night. She didnā€™tlike Charlie so instead of give a potential couple a chance she chose Jay.
Things were good šŸ¤£ there was literally nothing between them, Ekin owed her jackshit she didnā€™t even know the girl. Antigoni feeling entitled to a man is the real issue here. Heā€™s not a toy, you donā€™t call dibs šŸ’€

• Heart

queenbees

VIP Member
didnā€™t he encourage Davide to give Ekin another chance? I donā€™t think he hated them?
yeah him and Ekin used to talk quite a bit and he encouraged Davide to drop his pride. I donā€™t think Luca hated either of them tbh. I think he was just fuming cause he thought he was gonna win lol

jadach

VIP Member
imagine being the family of a failed bombshell who was only there for like a day, or being the family of a casa reject, or someone who has no screen time. there must be some sort of second hand embarrassment. jazmines family watching every day just to never see herā€¦and then seeing all the irrelevant islanders hang onto the clout and fame afterwards. id have to pretend weā€™re not related

• Haha

Palmyra.

I have never hated a ā€˜famousā€™ person as much as her everything about her is absolutely disgusting
B34A4675-1263-4F6A-A566-722BD74378D1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Laika1234

VIP Member
Agree I donā€™t know that Paige has much of a personality that will translate into Instagram. I can just see her posting selfies of herself posing and pouting rather than any meaningful engagement.

DonAragona

VIP Member
she's shite and doesn't push for answers, last year-Mary Ghosted Aaron after leaving the villa and at the reunion she asked why and Mary didnt say shit and hmmed and hawed and said nothing and Whitmore instead of pressing her just went OMG this is awks lets move on
The moment the conversation goes off script, Whitmore reminds me of a young child being asked to swim the Atlantic wearing armbands.

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
Yes itā€™s love island not friend island but friendship is just as important in there. Knowing youā€™re living with the girls youd
Think would make an effort. I know ekin said not here for seasonal girlfriends on day 1. But she seemed to change and be good friends with them later so couldā€™ve had some respect. That to me was the start of entitled queen ekin.

Antigoniā€™s 1st choice was Jay 2nd Davide 3rd Charlie. Ekin chose Davide fine so antigoni planned Jay if she had been allowed to go 2bd.
That night the only person properly in the wrong was danica.
Who cares what her choices were? She didnā€™t get to make them, tough thatā€™s how the cookie crumbles. Had she been more interesting maybe LI would have orchestrated it so she could go first; but she wasnā€™t so they didnā€™t. Thatā€™s on her. Danica did exactly as Antigoni would have - picked to stay in. Itā€™s the game.

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Tasha looks FIT AS FUCK. Antigone looks like her dress is on backwards and Gemma looks like a drag queen with that contour and filters.
Was just looking at that pic of her in that amazing outfit and she is beautiful, and a lot of that is down to the fact she hasn't ruined herself with fillers and all the rest of it, and I'm praying she doesn't!

Antigoni from last Wednesday until this Wednesday

Shes a social climber and not a good one
Kris Jenner works hard but AntiGONE works faster, jesus this wagon would go to the opening of an envelope in tim book 2 if she thought It would get her some clout

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
No it was 1 minor part about how ekin shouldā€™ve handled it better and wouldā€™ve been fine.
dancia was the one in the wrong and she eventually realised. Ekin choosing Davide didnā€™t matter to antigoni cause she and everyone else assumed antigoni would pick Jay. Jay assumed he was going with antigoni so he was shocked too.
Ok so whatā€™s your point then? If antigoni was picking Jay anyway then why did Ekin have to pre warn her she was picking Davide? Make it make sense šŸ˜‚

• Heart

Palmyra.

Antigoni reminds me of a school bully

She has to be the centre of attention she has to host the party she has to make everyone fall down at her knees and make sure you know sheā€™s in charge and will send her lapdogs on you if you donā€™t fall in line

disgusting individual
B4229B8E-0CE4-4E01-8B48-EDE3F4FC006A.png

• Sick

Sez99

VIP Member
Iā€™m only half way through Antigonis stories.

Like, are none of these islanders looking at her in her stripper dress, grinding on everyone, recording every single second of any interaction and thinking where is the chilled, cool surfer like chick who entered the villa ā€˜genuinelyā€™ looking for love who was all positive thoughts, happy sunshine and fuckin peace and love maaaaan.

Sheā€™s so fuckin disingenuous! Iā€™d have left that party after 10 minutes !!!! šŸ¤¢

Polly_89

My predication is
Dami and Indiyah - split within the month
Ekin and Davide - love them but itā€™s a lust thing. Split 3-6m
Luca and Gemma - theyā€™ll stay together for a few weeks for the good PR but Gemma will rid of him 8-12 weeks

I actually think Andrew and Tasha could be the only ones who make it about a year

Reactions: 15