Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Antigoni clearly went on the show to boost her music career. Her songs are terrible and she is coming across try hard so don't think she will get anywhere in that department.

She is basically an 'influencer'/hanger on

Reactions: 19

GossWhore

VIP Member
Have the Owen family got their restraining order against Luca and his sister yet xo
Nah he's moving down the road so he can break into the Owen mansion every morning to tell Gemma "elephant juice"

• Haha
  • Wow

jadach

VIP Member
Glad Iā€™m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni ā€œjust heads up Iā€™m wanting Davide back so Iā€™m thinking of choosing him.ā€ Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.
ā€œthey were in a couple and happyā€ davide looked happier when ekin picked him in the recoupling then we ever saw him with antigoni. davide didnā€™t even have a conversation with her after ekin picked him. it was literally like she didnā€™t exist and they were never coupled up. antigone wasnā€™t even 100% sure about jay and said she didnā€™t want to be his second choice

People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin shouldā€™ve said heads up Iā€™m picking Davide. Davide was antigoniā€™s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldnā€™t have let it happen him coupling with danica. Thatā€™s why they did it in that order.
why does antigoni get a back up??šŸ¤£ she didnā€™t want to be jays second choice but is allowed a back up? she isnā€™t entitled to a ā€œback upā€ do you hear yourself

• Heart
  • Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Last year's was dreadful I switched off nearly half way through
The best bit about it last year was Shannon going on Insta saying it was a fucking waste of time and she was going to get into bed with pizza and celebrate Love Island being over haha

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
So Gemma and Luca have split up and they will announce it Sunday.

(not really this is just me wishful thinking. Gemma get away from him)

• Haha
  • Heart

DonAragona

VIP Member
Respect to Afia. Went into the villa, made no impact and then pretty much disappears on the outside and goes back to her former life.

Compare and contrast with Liam who couldn't handle the villa, after 3 days, yet wants to profit and have some sort of fame!

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well zero drama then. Coco and summer doesn't count, they were on it for a week!
Of course George didn't get a say, they won't do anything to upset 'Queen Ekin' even though everyone else gets thrown under the bus.
Luca admitted he was filming they lost? No shock there.
Paige is flaunting it round a party. No shock again
Or they didnā€™t want to give any more air time to a weird clout chasing guy whoā€™s changed his story 15 times since he came out the villa and canā€™t seem to stick to one? He really thought he was gonna cause carnage only for them not to even speak to him šŸ˜­

• Heart
She didnā€™t even want Davide. She wanted Jay. Also if I was her Iā€™d be getting more mad at the fact Davide was so so happy to recoupled with Ekin again

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Last thread closed before could reply. But someone says Adam is a downgrade form jacques?!?!?
Wtf!!!!
have you seen Adam? Itā€™s Adam bloody collard!Even his exes bf fan boys over him!

• Haha
  • Heart

Evesdropping

VIP Member
she's shite and doesn't push for answers, last year-Mary Ghosted Aaron after leaving the villa and at the reunion she asked why and Mary didnt say shit and hmmed and hawed and said nothing and Whitmore instead of pressing her just went OMG this is awks lets move on
She's really out of her depth. Joanne McNally was running rings round her on Aftersun on Sunday night and she just wasn't able for her. Not the sharpest our Laura

• Heart

jadach

VIP Member
This is powerful and should be shared everywhere
View attachment 1471303
this. i donā€™t like paige but itā€™s not cause she moved on from jax, and i cant understand how ppl slate her for that. jax was absolutely horrible, i was glad and happy she moved on from jax. thats not reason to dislike her at all. this is one of the good things she did

• Heart

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Honestly i will be so appalled if davide and Ekin go down the Boohoo Man and In The Fucking Shit Style road.No no no no....

Ideas,

Ekin ...own brand of makeup or something glam.
Actress in a TV /films
Cooking / travel show with Davide
Eventually TV host..This Morning,etc etc

Davide...Own brand of mens clothing...quality Italian stuff and fragrance.
Cooking show.
Travelling show with Ekin.

Married and Kids.
Setting up a charity for something.

Fucking hell i need a life.

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Tasha looks FIT AS FUCK. Antigone looks like her dress is on backwards and Gemma looks like a drag queen with that contour and filters.

• Haha