Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member
The post villa stuff doesnā€™t get to me like others. Theyā€™re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given thereā€™s winter love island too their run will be shorter. Theyā€™ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.

The nice thing to do wouldā€™ve been ekin give antigoni a heads up that sheā€™s picking Davide. Antigoni was surprised cause she was coupled with Davide things were good then out the blue ekin stole him.
it was more danica was in the wrong that night. She didnā€™tlike Charlie so instead of give a potential couple a chance she chose Jay.
But why would she be surprised? Davide gave her absolutely no indication he liked her. They were in a friendship couple

Reactions: 17

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
Thereā€™s a thread on twitter spilling the tea about what happened at the reunion! Casa girls had a heated exchange (surprise, surprise) and George wasnā€™t asked anything about what happened with Ekin! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
Just been for a nose on Cocos page. Her press release photos were true to the fact of her face. But I see shes uploaded overly edited pics saying ā€˜These should have been my press release photosā€™. Like no because that would be catfishing like her entire insta is.

Coco is a great example of when producers scout, see someone gorgeous and sexy on instagram and reach out. Surely at the point of meeting her in person they should have u-turned. All I remember from her on Love Island was looking like a small Russian weight lifter, and her instagram is not reflective of what she looks like. But to call her out on it sheā€™s pleading the victim. Just stop editing your fuckin face we know what you look like !!!!!

• Haha
Thereā€™s a thread on twitter spilling the tea about what happened at the reunion! Casa girls had a heated exchange (surprise, surprise) and George wasnā€™t asked anything about what happened with Ekin! šŸ˜‚

George gonna pull a Meghan Markle and want to do an Oprah Interview now, Oprah gonna ask him was he silent or Did Ekin/ITV Silence him lol

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i just never understood the reasoning behind getting SO upset over a recoupling. if you had a connection before the recoupling, then why wouldn't you have it after they have been chosen to couple with someone else? antigone had the same opportunity to get to know jay as she had before danica chose him. if i was in the villa and someone i was interested in was chosen to be coupled up before i got to choose them i would just ask them if theyre still interested in getting to know me, if they are then the chats continue as they did before, and if they are not, then you just move on?

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Gemma was also talking about her .it was literally everyone there was people in the kitchen and then a group of girls sat on a beanbag talking about her .was literally everyone involved šŸ˜†
Hardly surprising is it though, considering she either couldnā€™t keep ekinā€™s name out of her mouth or was rolling her eyes at every word she said. I had to laugh when she said that thing about Ekin & Davide arguing every 3 days as if her man wasnā€™t the craziest and most controlling man in love island history. I would look closer to home before I start talking shit about other peoples relationship šŸ˜‚ Give me a petty argument that is squashed in 5 minutes over a controlling and borderline abusive relationship any day.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
She is absolutely stunning! Natural striking beauty!!! I like Andrew with clothes on he looks really well x
I'm rooting for them same way I rooted for Chloby last year.
Hope they last ā¤

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Praying that Andrew enters his messy villain era šŸ•ÆIā€™ll lose a bit of respect for him if he doesnā€™t tbh, personally I could never stay close friends with people who are that rude to my girlfriend.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think Ekin & Davide and Dami & Indiyah have played this well. Havenā€™t posted a grid post in 3 days meaning when they finally do it will get a lot of engagement. I could honestly see Ekin getting close to a million likes when she finally posts.

queenbees

VIP Member
Yes itā€™s love island not friend island but friendship is just as important in there. Knowing youā€™re living with the girls youd
Think would make an effort. I know ekin said not here for seasonal girlfriends on day 1. But she seemed to change and be good friends with them later so couldā€™ve had some respect. That to me was the start of entitled queen ekin.

Antigoniā€™s 1st choice was Jay 2nd Davide 3rd Charlie. Ekin chose Davide fine so antigoni planned Jay if she had been allowed to go 2bd.
That night the only person properly in the wrong was danica.
They are allowed to have friendships yes, but Ekin and Davide and everyone else in the villa knew that she was picking Davide that night. It was blatantly obvious. Ekin didnā€™t owe her anything, there was nothing between ANTIGONI and Davide in the first place. If you have a friendship with everyone and no connection well then thatā€™s no ones fault but her own. People with actual connections are gonna choose the person who they feel they have something with regardless of a friendship or who theyā€™re breaking up.

She was still coupling up with someone and still had the opportunity to stay in and find love but they got voted out. Ekin didnā€™t owe her anything. Danika was unclear with Jay but she had to pick someone and she didnā€™t want Charlie so she could pick Jay if she wanted too.

Canā€™t believe I have the grammar police coming for me fsšŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

jadach

VIP Member
the only girls i actually liked and will keep up with are indiyah, ekin, and tasha, theyā€™re my top 3 og girls, paige i donā€™t like, gemma talked too much about ekin and was boring. and then danica and summer i liked aswell

• Heart

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Davide was the ā€˜prizeā€™. Thatā€™s why she was pissed off. It was a month ago. She needs to let it go.

Reactions: 16

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Seen on twitter that Gemma and Luca were pissed off because of how they both got edited? Looks more like a row to me but guess we'll find out Sunday!

• Haha

jadach

VIP Member
was looking at indiyahs story and i have to admire/applaud the way dami makes sure to take good pictures and get every angle, i love it šŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Haha

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Jacques told co-host Ben Shephard: 'My plan moving forward is to work with kids with ADHA, disabilities. A lot of people come out thinking about money but if I can put a smile one someone's face it makes my day.'

What a guy :rolleyes:
Why has he signed with Social PR then if he's not thinking about money? I can't stand him the shit stained cunt

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I saw someone say it and they were absolutely right, Antigoni knew the attention would be on the finalists so had to make it all about her. Funniest part is her party was full of the irrelevant islanders, meanwhile the finalists were all off doing their own thing and still got more attention than her horrendous party šŸ˜­

• Haha