Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I’m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni “just heads up I’m wanting Davide back so I’m thinking of choosing him.” Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.

But why would she be surprised? Davide gave her absolutely no indication he liked her. They were in a friendship couple

Reactions: 17
I see Antigoni is sharing all of her old posts of her signing all over her stories Probably doing all she can before the real islanders completely take over. How long until she clings on to Ekin because of her popularity?
a lot of islanders have come out and said that davide wasnt really a part of the boys cliques after charlie and jay left and that he would just do his own thing, and we have seen how the girls dont like ekin, maybe they will both distance themselves from most of the islanders

Reactions: 15
Things were good there was literally nothing between them, Ekin owed her jackshit she didn’t even know the girl. Antigoni feeling entitled to a man is the real issue here. He’s not a toy, you don’t call dibs
They were good. They got on well and were friends. Just cause not romantic doesn’t mean it’s bad.
Ekin was the one acting entitled that night.

Reactions: 3
Things were good there was literally nothing between them, Ekin owed her jackshit she didn’t even know the girl. Antigoni feeling entitled to a man is the real issue here. He’s not a toy, you don’t call dibs
Is it just me or was it not blatantly obvious Ekin was picking him
Davide was even smiling about it saying Ekin had the pick of the boys that night. He knew he was getting her back

Reactions: 29
They were good. They got on well and were friends. Just cause not romantic doesn’t mean it’s bad.
davide himself said he was hoping ekin would couple up with him, he didnt even want to be recoupled with antigone lol

Reactions: 25
Think they will do a cam and Jamie or Molly and Tommy and distance very quickly. They got what they wanted from love island but now want away from it.

Davide was even smiling about it saying Ekin had the pick of the boys that night. He knew he was getting her back
Totally he knew he was getting picked. It was from our side obvious she was picking Davide. But also there was not likely a chance of anyone else anyway. Maybe in the villa it was less obvious

davide himself said he was hoping ekin would couple up with him, he didnt even want to be recoupled with antigone lol
He could get ekin back like that 🤌 And he did.

Reactions: 4
Very obvious. Davide and Antigone were in a friendship couple. It’s not friend island so why would she be annoyed at Ekin picking Davide. I don’t get it lol

Reactions: 10
You’re on another planet she’s a desperate entitled beg, absolutely cringe that she thought anyone in there owed her a thing. She’d practically been there minutes and it was obvious to everyone Davide wanted Ekin back. Besides her reaction shows she didn’t deserve their consideration anyway. I don’t like Danica but she was SO rude when they picked Danica over her. She thought it was a given she’d have her pick of the men.

Reactions: 34
SO RUDE! Her and Paige basically told her to fuck off and started whispering about her

Reactions: 26
I promise you it’s not that deep, Antigoni & Davide hadn’t even kissed therefore she had zero reason for being annoyed especially as she wanted Jay anyway.

Reactions: 13
Actually if your saying ekin broke girl code then antigoni did as well .davide literally kissed danica and then coupled up with antiongi and didn't give any warning to danica

Reactions: 29
I think he is friends with them but not the type of friendship that will be long lasting, none of them ever are tbh. They will probably see each other a lot in the next few months before things die down. I think the girls not liking Ekin was very misleading, the girls in the final (maybe not Gemma) clearly adore her and many other girls who have come out have been supporting her.

Reactions: 7
Nice patient confidentiality right there

Reactions: 7
It wasn’t even the ekin part that I thought was bad. It was crap both guys she got on best with and would’ve coupled up with we’re chosen before her turn. If she had gone first she would’ve picked Jay.
course she was gutted getting dumped when she had only been there a few days. But given casa was next she herself said it was the right thing cause the casa boys weren’t right for her.

antigoni deserved better and more time. I liked her from the start and liked her during her time in the villa.

she’s gone down the classic ex love islander route now unfortunately. Though maybe in a few weeks she will calm down the press stuff given love island is over move on.

No one said she can’t be gutted. It’s her attitude. There’s being disappointed and then being an entitled madam thinking you are more deserving of being there than 2 other girls. She went in thinking she was the dogs bollocks and everyone would want her, they didnt and she had a bitch fit

Reactions: 20
I promise you it’s not that deep, Antigoni & Davide hadn’t even kissed therefore she had zero reason for being annoyed especially as she wanted Jay anyway.
People here really are Davide obsessive. My point is ekin should’ve said heads up I’m picking Davide. Davide was antigoni’s back up not her first choice. Producers wouldn’t have let it happen him coupling with danica. That’s why they did it in that order.

Is insta the platform they are all using the most? I love watching their stories but not many of them seem to be posting

Reactions: 2
It’ll be funny if all the couples split and Luca and Gemma end up being the only ones to stay together cannot see it happening but I also wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.