Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it didnā€™t do Molly any harm getting a manager from that company šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Scott Thomas is involved with the company (idk in what capacity) but he is really close with the owner of PLT which I imagine worked out well for Mollie/Fran!

Reactions: 3
So letā€™s get this right

Coco kisses Davide
Let Andrew suck her tit or whatever
Wanted to let Josh duck her just once
Fucked Deji

Damn sheā€™s really letting loose this summer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Winter love island was the first one without Caroline and she passed away while it was being filmed and I donā€™t think the show could be enjoyed after that.
I liked winter love island and obviously the show is still enjoyed or
This thread wouldnā€™t exist. But yeah it was odd not Caroline presenting. Then when she unfortunately died during the series changed the atmosphere. ITV should feel guilty cause they didnā€™t support her at all. I remember the tribute to Caroline on an episode. Iainā€™s voice over at the time it sounded so odd cause was so cold and scripted. But makes sense knowing they were such good friends and he wasnā€™t given long to write and record it.

Reactions: 2

Coco kisses Davide
Fucked Deji

She was all over Jack keating at one point also. I'll bet OF is next for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I liked winter love island and obviously the show is still enjoyed or
This thread wouldnā€™t exist. But yeah it was odd not Caroline presenting. Then when she unfortunately died during the series changed the atmosphere. ITV should feel guilty cause they didnā€™t support her at all. I remember the tribute to Caroline on an episode. Iainā€™s voice over at the time it sounded so odd cause was so cold and scripted. But makes sense knowing they were such good friends and he wasnā€™t given long to write and record it.
I dont think iains voice was cold .I remember listening to it and his voice broke as he was saying what he was saying

Reactions: 15

Coco kisses Davide
Fucked Deji

Assume Deji and Lacey are over then? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just saw something about how faye and teddy said no to the hideaway and thank duck, seeing them standing in the muddy water on their final date was bad enough, imagine if we had to be subjected to them in the hideaway

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Paige and Adam both look like they got dressed in the dark.

Coco kisses Davide
Fucked Deji

I think I missed a chapter with coco and Deji šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont think iains voice was cold .I remember listening to it and his voice broke as he was saying what he was saying
Itā€™s was the bit ā€œCaroline I want to thank you for all the good times we hadā€ itā€™s maybe cause weā€™re used to him being really bubbly and funny itā€™s jarring hearing him serious.

Paige and Adam both look like they got dressed in the dark.
Can see it being a daily thing that the press are looking for any tiny sign of them splitting at every opportunity.
Theyā€™ve been out the villa a week and in that time been together probaly 4 days. They looked so loved up on after sun and the reunion.

just saw something about how faye and teddy said no to the hideaway and thank duck, seeing them standing in the muddy water on their final date was bad enough, imagine if we had to be subjected to them in the hideaway
Wonder why they said no.

I liked their final date. It was a bit odd at first but once they were in the pool it was really romantic.Faye looked stunning! Much nicer than at the final with that stupid wet hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
To be honest, who would have to present to make everyone happy? Caroline was such a babe, no one can compare :(

Reactions: 9
Her family probably think she is scum too for probably hosting a drug fuelled party at her house no wonder they donā€™t want to see her and how is she working sheā€™s done nothing since she left other than attend every event in london clinging off anyone who will film her
her entire family is scum, her mother is a right wing nutjob who spouts utter nonsense,lies and misinformation and hatred on the daily, she hates black people,immigrants (makes no sense given her whole family are immigrants), LGBT people, thinks climate change is a hoax along with covid and that she is fighting for the freedom of the people of the UK, her entire family is vile, racist, anti everything, scum family

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Scott Thomas is involved with the company (idk in what capacity) but he is really close with the owner of PLT which I imagine worked out well for Mollie/Fran!
Thatā€™s true. I forgot that all of the Thomas brothers and the Kamaniā€™s are best friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.