Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma out here saying Luca Who? I don't know him with her whole chest
Yes, it speaks volumes that Gemma hasn't mentioned Luca at all on her socials since the final. Their interaction in the taxi last night just looked so awkward. She checked out a while ago and now has the task of phasing him out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, it speaks volumes that Gemma hasn't mentioned Luca at all on her socials since the final. Their interaction in the taxi last night just looked so awkward. She checked out a while ago and now has the task of phasing him out.
She doesn’t post about him in her stories which expire 24 hours later 🤣

Reactions: 5
gemma looks better on the show than she does on instagram
Probably because she cant Facetune the show within an inch of her life. Makes me sad a gorgeous young girl feels the need to edit her pics like she does on IG

Reactions: 13
I almost feel sorry for Luca (don't worry I don't actually) but the writing is so on the wall. She hasn't even liked his grid post from earlier but Ekin Su has. 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't rate Gemma either rbh. Luca was a non, hopefully he learns from it (doubtful) but Gemma is clearly a princess and I can't imagine by kids bringing a girl like her home. I imagine she's beyond hard work!!

Reactions: 8
Guys! This isn’t the Ekin Davide rave thread.
well it's available now!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
To be honest, who would have to present to make everyone happy? Caroline was such a babe, no one can compare :(
Not a fan of Laura, but Caroline got the exact same treatment. I remember fans calling her wooden and making jokes about how bad she was at her job.

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately I see Paige going down the Dubai route. I hope she doesn't and goes back to being a paramedic but to save face I think she'll want to be on a comparative bar to the other Top 4 villa girls who will go onto big things.
what is the dubai route? please dont tell me you guys mean portapotty influencers 😭

literally Antigoni if she keeps this up, she’s gonna end up in rehab or something
reckon her mum is anti rehab too

So let’s get this right

Coco kisses Davide
Let Andrew suck her tit or whatever
Wanted to let Josh duck her just once
Fucked Deji

Damn she’s really letting loose this summer
deji???????????? what have i missed???????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.