Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner šŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can Georgia and Shannon last year be considered most violated islanders? Both were forgettable and only in it a day.

I used to like on the reunion the awards. Since laura hosted itā€™s just like after sun. Focuses on the finalists and not much elseā€™s. It could be really good.

Iā€™m surprised she was allowed on the show last year if she is anti vax. Wouldā€™ve thought vaccine was required for travel. And a big show like love island would be encouraging them to be vaccinated. Least since she was a bombshell she wouldā€™ve had over 2 weeks quarantine.

urgh always has to be one plays The race card as to why didnā€™t get their way. Itā€™s crap cause then people who genuinely experience racism arenā€™ttreated well cause of these people wanting their 15mins
True I don't necessarily mean that Shannon or Georgia were the most violated but I mean if were gonna throw that around liek Rachel did I think it applies more to them than Rahel simply because they only had less than a day in the villa, rachel had a whole week but I dont think anyone except maybe Zara S2 deserves that title,

Reactions: 2
As an aside from Antigoniā€™s tit party and Ekin-de, Iā€™m at a cafe having a casual coffee and look what I see on the brownie packaging šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

6C1386BE-7EAF-4F7A-991D-237D93159FE9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw someone do a tiktok who went to watch the reunion and they said it felt like there was awkwardness between the finalists and other islanders

Reactions: 4
I saw someone do a tiktok who went to watch the reunion and they said it felt like there was awkwardness between the finalists and other islanders
Oooh, can you share the link please?

How much is Antigoni paying the S*n to write such positive things about her and her party?

Screenshot_20220805_162244_com.android.chrome_edit_25400542062268.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only person that seems to be using social media good is dami šŸ˜†šŸ˜† posting om All platforms and asking questions and stuff .only people that hasn't posted a picture from the final is dami and indiyah I think as well

Reactions: 6
Christ Coco after apparently sleeping with Deji-that wagon has had more men the last few weeks than I've had hot dinners-Andrew, Deji, wanted to duck Josh and went on a podcast telling the whole world this! good grief -Antipasta,Coco and Nathalia are the worst clingers oners ever

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think they did that celebrity coach trip show but she defo has been the quietest winner. I think winter love island being shite couples with covid probably hindered her a bit. Did she even get a clothing deal anywhere?
Canā€™t think of any clothing deals for Paige. Winter love island was good. Covid was a big part of why the islanders d didnā€™t have much ā€œfameā€ the way this yearā€™s do post villa.
demi and Luke m and ched and Jess said distance in lockdown was the reason they broke up. Thatā€™s the downside to someone so
Far away. Least Molly and Callum lived near each other anyway.

Christ Coco after apparently sleeping with Deji-that wagon has had more men the last few weeks than I've had hot dinners-Andrew, Deji, wanted to duck Josh and went on a podcast telling the whole world this! good grief -Antipasta,Coco and Nathalia are the worst clingers oners ever
Has she now said sheā€™s slept with deji? I listed to her on saving Grace podcast and she said they had no chemistry but heā€™s gorgeous so wouldnā€™t have gone there.

Reactions: 1
Gonna call my local zookeeper and ask him to shoot a tranqualizer at Antipasta for a month to spare us from her clout chasing ways, with that hair she'd pass for a lion in the wilderness

Canā€™t think of any clothing deals for Paige. Winter love island was good. Covid was a big part of why the islanders d didnā€™t have much ā€œfameā€ the way this yearā€™s do post villa.
demi and Luke m and ched and Jess said distance in lockdown was the reason they broke up. Thatā€™s the downside to someone so
Far away. Least Molly and Callum lived near each other anyway.

Has she now said sheā€™s slept with deji? I listed to her on saving Grace podcast and she said they had no chemistry but heā€™s gorgeous so wouldnā€™t have gone there.
the sun is reporting that Coco and Summers fight at the reunion yesterday Summer brought up that Chyna told summer that Coco and Dejji slept together and that a huge fight ensued and now Lacey and Deji are fighting and had an argument at antipastas party for over an hour nd that summer and chya no longr speak to coco!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Far away. Least Molly and Callum lived near each other

Winter love island was the first one without Caroline and she passed away while it was being filmed and I donā€™t think the show could be enjoyed after that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I thought Lucinda was bad but Antigoni couldn't be more obvious she went into love island for one thing , at least pretend you were looking for love like the others šŸ˜…

Yeah but im done with hearing about Antigoni
Oops sorry I've just brought her up , I've not been on love island threads since the final and not read through it šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t think being an insufferable clout chaser is classified as work but you do you Antigoni.
Her family probably think she is scum too for probably hosting a drug fuelled party at her house no wonder they donā€™t want to see her and how is she working sheā€™s done nothing since she left other than attend every event in london clinging off anyone who will film her

Reactions: 2
Oh think Iā€™ve figured out why Antigoni is always in swim wear itā€™s to ensure everyone can see that she has a shape and not as fridge like as she first appears. Thatā€™s the only reason I can think of her wanting to appear in public with sparkly cave girl outfits.

She also needs to leave black people alone, they donā€™t deserve her trying to shoehorn herself and her brand of ā€œmusicā€ for some clout. Try mummyā€™s rich Tory mates.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.