Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly i will be so appalled if davide and Ekin go down the Boohoo Man and In The bleeping tit Style road.No no no no....

Ideas,

Ekin ...own brand of makeup or something glam.
Actress in a TV /films
Cooking / travel show with Davide
Eventually TV host..This Morning,etc etc

Davide...Own brand of mens clothing...quality Italian stuff and fragrance.
Cooking show.
Travelling show with Ekin.

Married and Kids.
Setting up a charity for something.

bleeping hell i need a life.
Imagine Davide did some sauces like Lloyd Grossman 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly i will be so appalled if davide and Ekin go down the Boohoo Man and In The bleeping tit Style road.No no no no....

Ideas,

Ekin ...own brand of makeup or something glam.
Actress in a TV /films
Cooking / travel show with Davide
Eventually TV host..This Morning,etc etc

Davide...Own brand of mens clothing...quality Italian stuff and fragrance.
Cooking show.
Travelling show with Ekin.

Married and Kids.
Setting up a charity for something.

bleeping hell i need a life.

No totally agree !!!! Looking at Mauras management they seem to have TV stars on their books and the work they’ve had Maura includes a TV show hosting gig in Ireland and a cook show participant here in UK. They seem to have Rochelle etc on the books so I think they’d be fantastic for Ekin !!!

Reactions: 6
Paige and Finn are very quiet. Don’t think I’ve seen her do anything since love island. I forgot how bad she sounds till they were on after sun.

Given she’s an actor would’ve thought she already had an agent
Yeah me too just that never seen anything on insta

Reactions: 1
No totally agree !!!! Looking at Mauras management they seem to have TV stars on their books and the work they’ve had Maura includes a TV show hosting gig in Ireland and a cook show participant here in UK. They seem to have Rochelle etc on the books so I think they’d be fantastic for Ekin !!!
Agree they’d be perfect. I can’t see her undervaluing herself so 🤞

Reactions: 4
Where can I watch the reunion
It’s on Sunday night 9pm

I liked Antigoni in the villa and I don’t follow any Islanders bar Chris and Kem 👀😂 but she’s all over my newsfeed from various media outlets it’s a bit overkill.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.