Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A lot of other islanders have went to a house party, i’m assuming it’s hers. A lot of the casa boys, remi & adam have all went I think.

Oh wow…

I don’t think it’s hers. On Remi’s story I think I can see Adam and Paige. Would Paige really go to a party of someone so supportive of Jacques?

Reactions: 2

Kas01980

VIP Member
You didn't miss anything Kas except for some speculation that Gemma and Luca went their separate ways after the final...Dami spent ages thanking all the crew individually but Luca did nothing.
Also speculation about Adam 😋😋 and Paige breaking up but apparently not.
Nothing else of importance @Kas01980 that I can think of....

I'm eating a Mr Freeze right now watching LI USA lol 😆 taking one for the side lol 😆
Thanks for the update!

Ahhh glad to hear it girrrrl, I've got home to all of these that I bought last weekend ♥. Just about to crack into a pink one.

Where can I get LI USA? Is it on hub? 😘😘

Attachments

• Heart

grilltea

Bloody hell, I hope they find her soon and she’s safe 😕

What happened? Can't see the tweet for some reason

yeah to be fair ekins comments were just that tasha should focus on the fact that her and andrew are bf gf now instead of being upset about the publics vote and then luca was the one to go run his mouth to her. summer said when she came out the villa that luca was just being real and saying things how it is, but like was he never taught manners? u know you could just not say something in the moment and say it later if you're really so pressed?

the best thing the boys this year did their entire time in the villa was vote antigoni off the villa. i give them props for that honestly!
which episode is your pp from btw I need to rewatch the scene 🤣

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Winter love island was the first one without Caroline and she passed away while it was being filmed and I don’t think the show could be enjoyed after that.
I liked winter love island and obviously the show is still enjoyed or
This thread wouldn’t exist. But yeah it was odd not Caroline presenting. Then when she unfortunately died during the series changed the atmosphere. ITV should feel guilty cause they didn’t support her at all. I remember the tribute to Caroline on an episode. Iain’s voice over at the time it sounded so odd cause was so cold and scripted. But makes sense knowing they were such good friends and he wasn’t given long to write and record it.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Delusional, he didn’t want you babes get over it!! Her weird reaction when Ekin picked Davide 😭 She also said she hoped Davide stole all the money if he won.

Why should Ekin have given her a heads up? She didn’t owe her anything 😂
Common courtesy? Respect? Girl code? Being nice? Choose your own.

lozza96

VIP Member
Tbf danica was at wrong as jay had literally just told her that he wasn't interested in her and wanted to know antigoni and then proceed to pick jay

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I dont think iains voice was cold .I remember listening to it and his voice broke as he was saying what he was saying
It’s was the bit “Caroline I want to thank you for all the good times we had” it’s maybe cause we’re used to him being really bubbly and funny it’s jarring hearing him serious.

Paige and Adam both look like they got dressed in the dark.
Can see it being a daily thing that the press are looking for any tiny sign of them splitting at every opportunity.
They’ve been out the villa a week and in that time been together probaly 4 days. They looked so loved up on after sun and the reunion.

just saw something about how faye and teddy said no to the hideaway and thank fuck, seeing them standing in the muddy water on their final date was bad enough, imagine if we had to be subjected to them in the hideaway
Wonder why they said no.

I liked their final date. It was a bit odd at first but once they were in the pool it was really romantic.Faye looked stunning! Much nicer than at the final with that stupid wet hair.

Last edited:

jadach

VIP Member
Gemma was also talking about her .it was literally everyone there was people in the kitchen and then a group of girls sat on a beanbag talking about her .was literally everyone involved 😆
i know that

Gemma was also talking about her .it was literally everyone there was people in the kitchen and then a group of girls sat on a beanbag talking about her .was literally everyone involved 😆
that specific night gemma was defending her from luca i mean lol

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Whitmore better not ruin Sunday. Why is it on Sunday? It should be on now! I need to tattle. I'm getting another glass of wine to go with my wotsits.
Hard agree! This is the first night I've been in the house this week since Monday and I'm lost as to what to do from 9-10. A live reunion would have filled the gap nicely 😂.
Enjoy your wine!

• Heart