Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
My point was if ekin chose someone else and danica chose Jay then antigoni wouldā€™ve chosen Davide. They got on as friends so wouldā€™ve been ok being coupled up. Remember even if not romantic theyā€™ve still got to be coupled up and do challengers together etc. so would want it to be someone you get on well with if not a romantic couple.
but it would be better to have an actual romantic than a friendship couple lol

Reactions: 2

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Just done some googling about this. Jack and Dani 79%
the year kem and amber one was only 31% with 29% Camilla and Jamie!
I think it should be a vote at the start of the show then a vote after 4th or 3rd announced. Who knows may effect the winner
Interesting!!

Palmyra.

I donā€™t think being an insufferable clout chaser is classified as work but you do you Antigoni.
Her family probably think she is scum too for probably hosting a drug fuelled party at her house no wonder they donā€™t want to see her and how is she working sheā€™s done nothing since she left other than attend every event in london clinging off anyone who will film her

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
He is so embarrassing šŸ˜­

ok but seriously what knobhead gave george so much confidence???????? he gets more disgusting as each day goes by. shouldnt he stop now? we're going to have to call a national crisis due to the ick of the george soon

Not a fan of Tashaā€™s dad after he talked shit about Ekin but good for him, I hope Andrew fucks them all off now heā€™s out the villa. Also, this is a fucking illness the way people defend Jacques šŸ¤®
what did he say about ekin?

HarrisD

Gemmaā€™s in Beauty Works online latest ad/promo on Instagram, following in Molly-Maes footsteps?

DonAragona

VIP Member
Iā€™ve never understood the bf holding the handbag thing. Especially in this situation. are they trying to imply sheā€™s too drunk? Is she just trying to look like a star that needs someone to carry her handbag? Is she trying to look like a feeble woman that canā€™t carry anything even though her bag isnā€™t that heavy?

i donā€™t get it. Make it make sense šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He's the B side

It is what it is.

• Haha
Some vile human person was asking where they could buy the women's England euro winning used bras. People are strange.
There are some very weird sellers and buyers on ebay. Apparently ebay sellers have listed used underwear for people to bid on. Who in their right mind would bid on these items. šŸ¤¢

• Sick

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I mustā€™ve missed something but why do people on here now not like antigoni? When she first went In the villa I remember us all absolutely loving her?

Evesdropping

VIP Member
I haven't watched a reunion with Whitmore before. Will she ask any hard questions or will it be her fan girling over them all again and asking about the salon openings since they left the villa?