Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Ladies I hate doing this but does anyone have the link to Love Island US thread? I've searched up,down and backwards...can't find it 🥺🥺
Sara Hyland is gorgeous but it's weird hearing Iains voice against the American accent..

ETA found it...whew!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Ktb

VIP Member
Have any of the finalists gone home (to their actual houses before they left for the villa)
Or are they still in hotels around London

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Ah I've just been noseying on Insta at the finalists they all look lovely. A couple of dodgy outfit choices but they all look good together.
I think I've gone soft I even thought Luca was cute with Gemma on her stories like he can't believe his luck.
Get me the reunion quick to remind me what a knob he is!

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
All finalists snubbed Antigones after party. I love it !!! Davide and ekin don’t want anything to do with the rest of them I get that feeling
They’re trying for the Tommy and Molly level fame so that people forget they were even on love island.

What do you want us to do ? Speculate what they might potentially be doing ?
I think they might be in the gym.

There’s something to be said about a friendship being made around a shared hatred of someone lolz. Antigoni at the minute is cringe as fuck so it’s funny to have a laugh at her. Once Ekin and Davide announce agencies / plans etc we’ll be all over loving their content.
It’s odd everyone else has their agent already. They literally meet them the day after the final so they’ve had 5 days to choose. Surely it’s not that hard a decision 😂😂

A friendship I wish we had seen more of. They were clearly a lot closer than we saw on the show, my top 2 girlies of the series 💕
They never seemed that friendly in the villa. Even on the talent night indiyah was trying to make Ekin’s terrible speech about herself shouting. Though least was better than the recorder 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
We love to see it!! 🥰

I need to figure out how to watch!! I can’t find it on the hub?
I'm going to start watching on cinema HD...I find it works really well. Have it downloaded the app on all my devices and TV 📺 😀

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Thanks for the update!

Ahhh glad to hear it girrrrl, I've got home to all of these that I bought last weekend ♥. Just about to crack into a pink one.

Where can I get LI USA? Is it on hub? 😘😘
We don't have the hub in Ireland but I do believe it's up on Peacock on sky...I'm watching it on cinema HD apk 🤫🤫🤫

• Heart