Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
The challenges on LI USA are really sexy and fun lol
No way the politically correct brigade would allow this lol 😆

Reactions: 3

lozza96

VIP Member
Gemma was also talking about her .it was literally everyone there was people in the kitchen and then a group of girls sat on a beanbag talking about her .was literally everyone involved 😆

grilltea

So love Island USA anyone?
yess!! I'm watching currently and im not in the US, watching on either bkworldtube: https://bkworldtube.com/watch_video.php?v=DNRUWW3XO1B5 or https://www5.himovies.to/watch-tv/love-island-46262.8827497 or watch series works as well, the ads/pop ups are kinda annoying but it's free so :whistle: this season is really good atm!! the cast + challenges + games (they already did the rating everyone's kisses blindfolded challenge in episode 1/2) have all been great. Also it started 2 weeks ago lol there's already 14/15 episodes out, get watching!!

There's already a thread for it too: https://tattle.life/threads/love-island-usa-2022.31840/

Last edited:

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
[
Antigoni clearly went on the show to boost her music career. Her songs are terrible and she is coming across try hard so don't think she will get anywhere in that department.

She is basically an 'influencer'/hanger on
unfortunately nowadays career boosting or becoming an influencer is the main point of going on live island. These people aren’t genuinely looking for love. Hardly any stay together anymore proves it.

the winners have a contract to stay together a certain time limit.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
It's Ronan Keating's son that always stands out for me. Probably was sure he would be like Gemma in all the headlines etc and literally we saw him all of two times.
The producers wanted him and gemma together. They wanted him going in “my dad’s ronan keating” like dani dyer etc. but Jack isn’t like that. He just looked buzzing to be there 😂
He and jasmine seemed to get on well on their date so would’ve been nice to see if it went any further.

The week post final will always be filled with islanders through the season trying to remain relevant. Gradually the attention wears off. Got to make their money while they can.

Last edited:
  • Haha

tbhabcd123

Wanted to say this because I saw people on Twitter asking this BUT when Ekin and Davide went live on Instagram,Paige was on their live and commented congratulating Ekin and Davide for winning

I'm watching S3 of LI for the first time, it's the only season I haven't watched,I watched S2 Live, and every season from S4-8 live but when S3 aired I was doing my final exams and missed the start of it and then went traveling taht summer so never watched it, im missing it since S8 ended so decided to watch it, 8 episodes in and its so good and so much drama,anyway theres this chick on it, just arrived as a bombshell her name is tyne-lexy and all I can think is her name sounds like the medication Tylenol lol

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I’ve honestly never looked up who follows who. People have a lot of time on their hands for daily checking these things.

given the reunion is on Sunday you’d think they’d learn from the awkward Mollyand anton moment And wait till Monday to unfollow other islanders 😂😂

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
“Finally”

1. There is no rumours
2. They were together on Monday at the final. Presumably flew home together Tuesday. He lives in Newcastle she’s in Swansea. Naturally they’re hole
Seeing their families. They’ve been apart max 2 days.
He just looks yummy to me...🥰🥰🥰
I was thinking last night remember when Danica came in first she was constantly wearing gloves with every outfit..bless her soul lol 😆

Mr Freeze and Spice Bag 😋😋 for the reunion Sunday night so...I'm assuming Virgin are showing it in ROI

Last edited:
  • Heart

DonAragona

VIP Member
Backhanders

Not sure if this has been shown previously about the links between agents and producers.

Been thinking for a while there's something off with off-limits, they must be one of the two being investigated, as they have far too many OG's/finalists and NEVER seem to have a flop.

• Wow

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
just how she felt she was entitled to picking jay/davide over ekin and danica and then threw a fit about it
She didn’t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay said he’s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didn’t give heads up.

One and only

but ekin was involved in talking/laughing about tasha behind her back, so i think she’s following ekin just cause she wants to
I don’t remember Ekin laughing behind her back? I only remember her talking about Tasha when she was crying all the time

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Our first hint will be One of CEO Bishs trademark passive aggressive posts. I’ve noticed a few islanders are following her but the “sis in law” isn’t.
Noticed that! All Gemma's family bar her dad are following him. He doesn't follow all of her siblings but there are more of them. It's one follow back for the CEO!
I wonder what happened that girl on twitter who was in the audience said they had been cute in the recording.