Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it earlier and thought it was Kem who died for a split second.
I have a soft spot for Kem, hope he gets some support for this.

Reactions: 6
any truth to the rumours that Jacques has a child and left his baby mama and baby at home when he went on LI? Saw on tik tok a while back so take iwth a grain of salt but wouldnt surprise me if true

• Wow
Reactions: 5
any truth to the rumours that Jacques has a child and left his baby mama and baby at home when he went on LI? Saw on tik tok a while back so take iwth a grain of salt but wouldnt surprise me if true
Sure it came out that was his sister joking about him leaving her and his niece

Reactions: 4
Gemma’s in Beauty Works online latest ad/promo on Instagram, following in Molly-Maes footsteps?

Reactions: 2
The only thing I know about Fran Cosgrave is that he had a baby with Natasha from Atomic Kitten. Remember nothing else about him

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.