Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner 🏅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet many of the islanders are seshing for England now they can have more than 2 drinks. Henry hoovering the white stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Antigone is genuinely painful.. she’s out of the villa about 5 weeks now…. GET A LIFE GIRL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d need a tit load of Class A’s in my system to put up with Whitmore for the evening though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last year's was dreadful I switched off nearly half way through
The best bit about it last year was Shannon going on Insta saying it was a bleeping waste of time and she was going to get into bed with pizza and celebrate Love Island being over haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going to have to go to bed soon. I expect some class A goss when I wake up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Already 14+ episodes of LI USA yet the thread is only on page 1 ☹ get watching!! it's rly good so far haha
is it actually good? I tried with earlier seasons and just couldn't get in to it, to American-cheesy, no real drama and just not as entertaining and over all cringe and more liek friend island, has it improved?

It was birthday yesterday and my friend got me this card which I think the thread will appreciate...

20220804_190920.jpg

Had to explain who Davide was to my mum when I opened it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The best bit about it last year was Shannon going on Insta saying it was a bleeping waste of time and she was going to get into bed with pizza and celebrate Love Island being over haha
She was literally in 1 day. Surprised she even got an invite 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was so bloody miserable and bitter about leaving after 1 day??
her and Rachel the two most bitter Islanders to come out of that season, Rachel threw a hissy and unfriended Faye and Sharon and the other OG girls cause she wasnt invited to one of their birthdays and then went on IG to vent about it lol

Antigone is genuinely painful.. she’s out of the villa about 5 weeks now…. GET A LIFE GIRL
her and her mother are equally as painful, Antipasta is a tit social climber who cant sing and her mother is a right wing nutter consipracy hate filled person

• Wow
Ah guys I've just had the best flashback to when the Casa Amor guys were getting shown the door and Ekin Su bowled right over to Ronan Keating's lad and says 'life is a rollercoaster'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if any of them will do club appearances this year? They were huge during the Season 3-5 era, real ones remember Adam’s 61 club appearance tour 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
her and Rachel the two most bitter Islanders to come out of that season, Rachel threw a hissy and unfriended Faye and Sharon and the other OG girls cause she wasnt invited to one of their birthdays and then went on IG to vent about it lol

her and her mother are equally as painful, Antipasta is a tit social climber who cant sing and her mother is a right wing nutter consipracy hate filled person
Nooooo do tell more about Rachel !!! I couldn’t stand that witch. Liked her in the villa , haaaaaated her afterwards and this victim complex. She was a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 4
Is this Rachel of the Brad/Chuggs triangle? I don’t think the villa was right for her, it sounded like she was depressed in there.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if any of them will do club appearances this year? They were huge during the Season 3-5 era, real ones remember Adam’s 61 club appearance tour 😭
Billy has already done one in Ireland 😂 although I think it was actually a teenage disco

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.