Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1234xxxxx

Praying that Andrew enters his messy villain era šŸ•ÆIā€™ll lose a bit of respect for him if he doesnā€™t tbh, personally I could never stay close friends with people who are that rude to my girlfriend.
Jacques is literally a twat.

Reactions: 14

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Where have you been lol. Almost everyone on here finds her annoying
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ok Iā€™ve missed a few threads then šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ She irritates the fucking life out of me Iā€™m SOOOO GLAD she got the boot when she did sheā€™s intolerable with an inquenchable thirst

She must have paid someone to record her all night on her insa stories last night

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
was looking at nathalia's instagram and she recently posted a video of paparazzi around her and lacey and it just reminded me how most of these ex islanders call the paps on themselves to get articles written about them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DonAragona

VIP Member
I think it could all kick off tonight at the reunion or the wrap party, feels there's more bad blood than in previous years.

Ktb

VIP Member
The REAL Love Island OGā€™s
Ekin who? šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s funny that almost 20 years later Calum Best is still doing the rounds on dating shows.
E4EB8858-D0D7-4866-83B4-FF7F9A3F20C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Can someon explain why antogni is so annoying? I didnā€™t mind her in the villa but have seen loads of comments in the last few threads
Antigoni from last Wednesday until this Wednesday

Shes a social climber and not a good one

Attachments

• Sick

BDY_97

VIP Member
I donā€™t think I can stomach much more of it but canā€™t stop looking at her story as I just want to see how desperate she will get

I think the fact she showed up to the finale party 5 hours late and swanned about like she owned the place says it all about how important she think she is
I canā€™t wait to see how she acts tonight when the real stars of the show turn up. Ekin, Davide, Indiyah, Tasha etcā€¦ I hope she fades into oblivion.

• Heart

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Honestly i will be so appalled if davide and Ekin go down the Boohoo Man and In The Fucking Shit Style road.No no no no....

Ideas,

Ekin ...own brand of makeup or something glam.
Actress in a TV /films
Cooking / travel show with Davide
Eventually TV host..This Morning,etc etc

Davide...Own brand of mens clothing...quality Italian stuff and fragrance.
Cooking show.
Travelling show with Ekin.

Married and Kids.
Setting up a charity for something.

Fucking hell i need a life.
Imagine Davide did some sauces like Lloyd Grossman šŸ¤£

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Can someone start a Ekin su rave thread please? Not everyone thinks she is the peopleā€™s princess

• Haha
  • Angry

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Whatā€™s the tweet meant to prove? That it is him in the pic and video? I donā€™t like Jacques but wouldnā€™t say thatā€™s bullying quoting the most famous quote of the show. Heā€™s just trying to stay relevant.
youā€™ve had your 15mins go away now.
he's quoting the lier quote when tasha is literally professing her true feelings for andrew. it's not just the act alone that's bullying but the fact that it's a recurring thing he does to pick on her and the validity of how she feels about andrew. why not say it when gemma was talking if its just a trend?

• Heart

Palmyra.

So letā€™s get this right

Coco kisses Davide
Let Andrew suck her tit or whatever
Wanted to let Josh fuck her just once
Fucked Deji

Damn sheā€™s really letting loose this summer

• Haha
  • Wow
Nathalia is so embarrassing. Posting on her insta that she canā€™t believe sheā€™s eating pizza at a party while everyone else is dancing, sheā€™s so crazy and quirky šŸ˜œ Itā€™s giving pick me vibes.
I'm calling Immigration to get her visa revoked and deported back to Brazil, same for AntiGONE and her family-deport them back to cyprus, her mams anti immigration so she should fuck back off home so

• Haha
  • Wow