Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
I said from day one Gemma would absolutely be the stroppiest gf, in a mood and storming off.

Still hate Luca tho.

Reactions: 14

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Each to their own of course but why are there fanpages out there for two of the most toxic people this year Jacques and Luca? šŸ˜‚

• Sick
Reactions: 14

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I wasn't Tasha's biggest fan but I really hope she doesn't go down the filler and implant root. She's naturally beautiful and I think that will speak volumes to a lot of young women
She looks lovely especially since leaving the villa. Thatā€™s the disappointing thing with some islanders e.g Olivia Bowen. They look nice and normal in the villa. Then look fake and unrecognisable with the survey after. Theyā€™re all under 30
Stop with the surgery!!

Reactions: 13

lozza96

VIP Member
I saw someone comment on something saying jacques is nice and he's been brainwashed by luca and that's why he said it šŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Sick

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
The post villa stuff doesnā€™t get to me like others. Theyā€™re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given thereā€™s winter love island too their run will be shorter. Theyā€™ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.
yeah but you asked why people dont like her anymore. it's because a lot of people see her reaction as an entitled tantrum and how she has behaved post villa. those are the two biggest reasons even if you may not agree with it

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
Paige and Gemma are as bland as boiled chicken. If Paige doesnā€™t get an agent, I donā€™t really see anything interesting happening. Some people are not artists, theyā€™re performers, and thatā€™s fine when youā€™ve got management that can take you in the right direction. I can see Antigoni doing great stuff (as much as sheā€™s annoying atm) but if she doesnā€™t get it together, sheā€™ll be advertising teeth whitening strips in no time.
I think weā€™ll see Antigoni cropping up on Ex on the Beach in her bikini and sarong combo. Thatā€™s about the height of it. It wonā€™t be anything reputable.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I wonder if any of them will do club appearances this year? They were huge during the Season 3-5 era, real ones remember Adamā€™s 61 club appearance tour šŸ˜­

• Haha

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I don't care how people feel about Molly Mae but her and Tommy really got robbed that season. (Not that it's affected her success!)
Both Amber/Greg and Jess/Max were undeserving winners imo, especially considering how solid both the runner-ups in their respective seasons were. They didnā€™t win because they found love, they won because both girls had a hard journey in the villa. I know Millie/Liam were controversial but at least they were actually believable as a couple.