Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Glad Iā€™m not your friend then!

antigoni was coupled up with Davide. Romantic or not they were in a couple and happy. Right thing for ekin to do would be say to antigoni ā€œjust heads up Iā€™m wanting Davide back so Iā€™m thinking of choosing him.ā€ Antigoni then knew the situation so no surprise. She then knew Jay was who she was wanting to choose. They had romantic potential. Then clueless danica went first and stole him cause knew stuck with Charlie she was mad gone.
I promise you itā€™s not that deep, Antigoni & Davide hadnā€™t even kissed therefore she had zero reason for being annoyed especially as she wanted Jay anyway.

Reactions: 13

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
Can someon explain why antogni is so annoying? I didnā€™t mind her in the villa but have seen loads of comments in the last few threads
fr for a nepo baby you would think she would be less annoying! jack is looking like the least annoying nepo kid from the show so far but he only had a total of 15 seconds of screentime :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Christ Coco after apparently sleeping with Deji-that wagon has had more men the last few weeks than I've had hot dinners-Andrew, Deji, wanted to fuck Josh and went on a podcast telling the whole world this! good grief -Antipasta,Coco and Nathalia are the worst clingers oners ever

• Wow

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Wow loved watching that.Andrew adores Tasha. I actually think Luca and Gemma are well suited. Ekin and Davide will split in 3 weeks.

No one gave a crap about Indiyah and Dami

Still laughing at skinny Ekin brother trying to warn millionaire (?) business owner Davide over his sister.
Do you think? I don't know that any of them will last the course but Ekin and Davide look like they're pretty strong atm.
I guess the real world will be the test atm they are still kind of in their little love island bubble.

tbhabcd123

Davide has a public appearance gig at a club today so thatā€™s why him and Ekin didnā€™t go to the after party I think, Gemma and Luca donā€™t do house parties, Indiyah was celebrating her sisterā€™s birthday (dami was there) in the hotel,and Tasha and Andrew were spending time with Tashaā€™s familyā€¦

liarliarpantsonfire

Lol like Ekin and Davide would even let Luca anywhere near their baby let alone be its "uncle". homie you FUME because the wind blows a little too hard, there's no way anyone would let him near a baby. Remember him kicking his stroller away with his foot.

what a disgusting suck up pretending to support Ekin and Davide

• Haha

Palmyra.

Jacques is vile I am confused why this hero sad act is working with the public he was disgusting in the villa and treated people like crap now there is constant sympathy with him? WHY

The Instagram followers for this year have been baffling to say the least they all really increased massively in the last couple of days

Why Tasha and Antigoni have so many followers is beyond me they were both absolutely vile. Luca and Jacques hitting 1 million is also disgraceful

I do feel sorry for Paige as I think she may be one of the ones who wants to go back to a normal life one day and wonā€™t be able to handle the abuse she seems to be getting when it was Jacques who treated her like crap

• Angry
Reactions: 12

theonewithtoomany

To be honest, who would have to present to make everyone happy? Caroline was such a babe, no one can compare :(
Not a fan of Laura, but Caroline got the exact same treatment. I remember fans calling her wooden and making jokes about how bad she was at her job.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Do they seem more in love than ever this last week zšŸ„¹ I hope itā€™s real Iā€™m aware I need to get a life šŸ˜‚
I thought the same thing, he seems to be a lot more affectionate now. I remember him saying early on in the series that when he really loves someone he is a lot more sweet and affectionate with them

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
No, I think sheā€™s going to attempt the Molly Mae route (obviously it wonā€™t work) but Molly didnā€™t post anything till the reunion, there were so many articles about saying Molly was getting therapy for all the hate etc - when she wasnā€™t. I am awaiting that from Paige! That was the main reason Money Mae and Tommy got over 1 million likes on that first photo out.

Wonā€™t work for Paige but I wonder if thatā€™s what sheā€™s trying to do. I only see paige getting an InTheStyle deal & they team up with every annoying z-lister so sheā€™d be a great fit!
Molly wasnā€™t appearing in the background of every Z list islanders insta stories though. She literally disappeared for a week. Paige I donā€™t think has any real gameplan.

Leo100

VIP Member
I thought Lucinda was bad but Antigoni couldn't be more obvious she went into love island for one thing , at least pretend you were looking for love like the others šŸ˜…

Yeah but im done with hearing about Antigoni
Oops sorry I've just brought her up , I've not been on love island threads since the final and not read through it šŸ˜¬

• Haha

queenbees

VIP Member
Well I am awake and ready to kick start my day but looking at EVERYONES stories and judging them, I canā€™t wait.

Can I just say how HAPPY I AM that none of our finalists went to that butch cunts party.
1 - cause sheā€™s a cunt, sheā€™s so fuckin irrelevant. She was there one week and sheā€™s trying to make this series about her. She did NOTHING while she was in there worth remembering.

But 2 - most importantly she and her fuckin hanger on cronies would have done everything to get bad videos / bad pics etc up of any of the finalists when theyā€™re drunk and vulnerable.
Massive cunt.
Iā€™m so disappointed Danica went tbh. The rest of them are all eejits

I donā€™t think the contract thing is true - Kem and Amber split quite soon after winning as well didnt they? Iā€™d say a lot stay together at the start for the financial opportunities but I think itā€™s hard to stay in a couple if neither is feeling it.
I do think that contract thing is a rumour. Thereā€™s been loads that split after. Chris and Olivia werenā€™t together a long time either. Or Dani and Jack