Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Donā€™t they usually have an after party and then all go out after filming the reunion? So we might get some gossip and drama from that. Nothing will ever beat the early seasons wrap parties though, I remember watching Alex Bowen & Katie Salmon snort coke on snapchat šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Ktb

VIP Member
Iā€™d need a shit load of Class Aā€™s in my system to put up with Whitmore for the evening though.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
You were right she sang at her own party šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and made Danica get up and dance with her

She is an absolute fucking narcissist
The girl who was at the reunion said Antigoni announced her new single is dropping on 2nd September šŸ˜­

• Sick
  • Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
I see Antigoni is sharing all of her old posts of her signing all over her stories šŸ™„ Probably doing all she can before the real islanders completely take over. How long until she clings on to Ekin because of her popularity?
a lot of islanders have come out and said that davide wasnt really a part of the boys cliques after charlie and jay left and that he would just do his own thing, and we have seen how the girls dont like ekin, maybe they will both distance themselves from most of the islanders

emmalover

The post villa stuff doesnā€™t get to me like others. Theyā€™re all wanting to make the most and drag out their 15mins. Given thereā€™s winter love island too their run will be shorter. Theyā€™ll be forgotten sooner than last years cast.

The nice thing to do wouldā€™ve been ekin give antigoni a heads up that sheā€™s picking Davide. Antigoni was surprised cause she was coupled with Davide things were good then out the blue ekin stole him.
it was more danica was in the wrong that night. She didnā€™tlike Charlie so instead of give a potential couple a chance she chose Jay.
But why on earth did antigoni think she was entitled to both davide and jay? She was thick over both of them when she didnā€™t fancy them either she just wanted to stay in the show! She might have fancied davide but she was only in a friendship couple with him and she only wanted jay when she realised she couldnā€™t have davide. Danica had every right to jay as antigoni did! There was no connection with jay and antigoni or with danica so fair game.

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
Sorry but this podcast went INNNNN on Antigoni

But its true, why you rolling up to a Gala like an exotic dancer? šŸ’€šŸ’€

Naaaaaah on the Antigoni thread someone called her ā€˜ShakirNAHā€™ and I am still dying over it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
I liked winter love island and obviously the show is still enjoyed or
This thread wouldnā€™t exist. But yeah it was odd not Caroline presenting. Then when she unfortunately died during the series changed the atmosphere. ITV should feel guilty cause they didnā€™t support her at all. I remember the tribute to Caroline on an episode. Iainā€™s voice over at the time it sounded so odd cause was so cold and scripted. But makes sense knowing they were such good friends and he wasnā€™t given long to write and record it.
I dont think iains voice was cold .I remember listening to it and his voice broke as he was saying what he was saying

Didnā€™t jay do the exact same thing the week before even though Jaques and Paige were coupled up and secure he still picked Paige and no one gave him a hard time over ther. Danica just the exact same thing and fair play to her
Yeah. Jay picked Paige and it was fine. Danica picked Luca and itā€™s an issue. Danica picked Jay and still itā€™s an issue

jadach

VIP Member
She didnā€™t come across entitled IMO. It was expected if Davide snd ekin got back together antigoni and Jay would get together. Whole point was danica completely missed the point when Jay , said heā€™s not infested. She handled it best possible but was understandably was disappointed and hurt the girls didnā€™t give heads up.
why do both girls need to give her a heads up, she doesnā€™t have dibs on them, especially as we didnā€™t even see her have a deep connection etc with any of them

lozza96

VIP Member
In fact they need to get georgia back from last year .I remember they all went out after the reuion aired and she did her own questioning of the islanders on her insta and said she was better than Laura šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha

heyyyyyupside

Sorry guys I have to come on and say it. I loved Antigoni when she went into the love island but omfg she is so annoying now!!!!!!!!!!!

BDY_97

VIP Member
Quite surprised at the information coming out about them calling Dami, Deji. Especially after the Yewande and Lucie name drama.
I donā€™t think itā€™s really the same situation tbh. This was done accidentally at first and has become a running joke to wind dami up and remind him that he fucked up at casa. The Lucie & Yewande situation was totally different as Lucie pretty much refused to call her by her actual name and there were definite racial undertones.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
[

unfortunately nowadays career boosting or becoming an influencer is the main point of going on live island. These people arenā€™t genuinely looking for love. Hardly any stay together anymore proves it.

the winners have a contract to stay together a certain time limit.
Do they really? Dont think so as Greg and Amber stayed together for about 5 hours

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
but ekin was involved in talking/laughing about tasha behind her back, so i think sheā€™s following ekin just cause she wants to
Tasha also laughed at Ekin behind her back and called her relationship fake, everyone was little bit bitchy this year letā€™s be honest šŸ˜‚ I still think Ekin was a better friend to Tasha than Gemma was.

Reactions: 14