Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige strikes me as someone who’d pout a lot of selfies but not say much. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 12
Ekin Su is the new peoples Princess! fans at the airport waiting with flowers, photographers, face splashed in all the papers, becoming one of the fastes growing islanders on social media ever, her power is unmatched! The People have a new princess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wifey material getting pissed on her first night out out is a vibe. Girl is messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can see Ekin on Towie for sure. She dated James locke (Megan Barton’s ex) so probably knows them all

Reactions: 4
Now that it's finished I just don't care about any of them anymore, including Davide and Ekin Su. But this amazing thread keeps on giving!
Also ALL of their airport outfits were absolutely hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh shes also a bit eccentric and left of centre which i loved. Im glad Davide saw that and liked it.Most guys run a mile...usually to women like Gemma and Paige #wifeymaterial
That is exactly what Davide wants from his partner. I can't see him with a woman who turns up in her comfy clothes and croydon face lift 🤣

She's definitely more Amanda than Liz (Motherland).

Reactions: 5
Ekin Su is the new peoples Princess! fans at the airport waiting with flowers, photographers, face splashed in all the papers, becoming one of the fastes growing islanders on social media ever, her power is unmatched! The People have a new princess
Our generations Princess Di 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen Damis insta story and Luca on the phone (well so it seems I bet he’s pretending so people will assume he’s on phone to Gemma) he is just so unlikeable I can’t 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.