Love Island 2022 #54 One Italian stallion and one Turkish delight. 2022 Winners! ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacques is on GMB tomorrow, I assume Love Island will be mentioned funny if it is saying as he was quick to say going on there was worse decision he has made
He’s milking that 15 mins! Would make sense having one of the finalists on.

I honestly don’t think so. I think Ekin & Davide would have won regardless of who else was in the final.
Think so. Though if Paige and Jacques stayed together theh probaly would’ve been in the final. But luckily she saw since and traded up.

Reactions: 6

HOLY S THE PRICE ITS AT 🤣

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/314089150255?hash=item49212c172f:g:6WQAAOSwsNxi4-ul&_trkparms=%26rpp_cid%3D62d7de2f591fdbd02aa9604e also Billy's curtain suit 🤣 treat ya fellas ladies lol
OMFG WHO IS PAYING 7K FOR THIS SECONDHAND DRESS WITH 'LOOSE THREADS' IN THIS CURRENT ECONOMIC CLIMATE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And STILL think Adam is a fine thing 😘😘😘
Can't wait for all the press and hopefully without bobbly head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else not expecting Paige to be this quiet?!
I saw somewhere that Paige isn’t huge on social media, which makes sense considering she had the most “normal” feed and around 1k followers pre-LI. It’ll probably take her a little while to get used to the social media lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.