Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare Davide to Luca… he’s just like well yeah you all voted for me but so what

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Lucky for us Winter Love Island will start in 5/6 months and the likes of Luca, Jaques, Dami and Paige will be long forgotten.

Reactions: 13
Luca
"Yea, I've worked it out"

The man does have a tattoo of Einstein on his shoulder

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How long before Adam wants to split up and go clubbing? Can he manage until the reunion at least?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My ex boyfriend was so abusive and Luca triggers me so hard, he shows literally all of the same traits
Same. Sorry you went through that but I'm glad he's an ex. Sorry if this sounds weird coming from an Internet stranger, but I'm proud of you for leaving because it's hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.