Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was danica so upset because billy told the boys about their bedroom activity?

The girls sit on the terrace every morning and tell each other what they've got up to.
Because she didn’t tell the girls. She told Summer and Indiyah later because she’s close to them.

Reactions: 22
Deji going for a chilled Ovie look but looking more like Simon from The Inbetweeners with that bollock hanging out. 😂😂

• Haha
i think they/dami sent davide to do the tour cause ekin gave one too adam lol

Reactions: 4
Why was danica so upset because billy told the boys about their bedroom activity?

The girls sit on the terrace every morning and tell each other what they've got up to.
It was Danica’s choice to tell the girls about her relationship with Billy.
Billy didn’t give her a choice just bragged to the boys.

Reactions: 15
All this means is that Dami and Luca have secured their place to the final week because there are now 4 bombshells to be dumped ahead of them. That's enough time for those two boys to be edited kindly. Did you hear Luca saying he wants to go on a double date with Tasha and Andrew?! This show has become harder and harder to watch.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m not seeing Davide stray, I think he may speak to Nathalia a bit to get Ekin a bit hot but he’s not going to do anything further. He basically said he was falling for her and it will take a lot for his head to turn. I feel like nathalia will be the one pulling him for chats and take cheap shots on his relationship with Ekin to try and sway him and that may cause a bit of drama for the Friday/Sunday recoupling. But the men on this season have lowered my expectations so much that I’m not holding on to any hope.

Reactions: 26
Dami is such an utter dick! What does Indiyah see in him? A tit stirring lil witch.

All this means is that Dami and Luca have secured their place to the final week because there are now 4 bombshells to be dumped ahead of them. That's enough time for those two boys to be edited kindly. Did you hear Luca saying he wants to go on a double date with Tasha and Andrew?! This show has become harder and harder to watch.
In the space of 24 hours, he's gone from a long list of reasons why he pied Tasha to now wanting to go on a double date......The edit is now in full swing

He's a bleeping twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Good to see Claudia Bish isn’t editing out people’s names whilst she’s sharing the trolls. I 100% don’t condone any type of malicious messaging but come on, block out the names

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.