Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this means is that Dami and Luca have secured their place to the final week because there are now 4 bombshells to be dumped ahead of them. That's enough time for those two boys to be edited kindly. Did you hear Luca saying he wants to go on a double date with Tasha and Andrew?! This show has become harder and harder to watch.
I honestly believe this is why they’ve done that, to stop the OGs being voted out & making sure they’re all in the final.

Reactions: 15
Those messages are vile.. I don’t follow Luca but I’ve just gone and looked at the stories and no, those messages made me feel really uncomfortable..I know Luca is a total twit and he’s been horrible in there but what those people have said is toooo far. I don’t agree whatsoever and I don’t get how people can actually send those sort of messages and feel proud of themselves. Talking about sexual assault and shooting? No.

Reactions: 19
Who do you think made the comment that Coco was a 4 of out of 12 and Paige is a 12

I could see Jacques saying it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Natalia obviously had that line rehearsed about the balcony 😆 bet she was over the moon to get a chance to use it straight away

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m ten pages behind so I’m really sorry if this has been posted. But this had me 💀😂

25376BAA-97F5-44E6-9021-8A511FC7E84A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Those messages are vile.. I don’t follow Luca but I’ve just gone and looked at the stories and no, those messages made me feel really uncomfortable..I know Luca is a total twit and he’s been horrible in there but what those people have said is toooo far. I don’t agree whatsoever and I don’t get how people can actually send those sort of messages and feel proud of themselves. Talking about sexual assault and shooting? No.
As much as I feel sick at these messages too, it’s obviously a couple of messages from 12/13 year olds (no excuse still) No actual self respecting adult would post something like this. In my opinion she’s posting this to play the guilt card and try and take the reflection off the fact that Luca is a twit. Garner sympathy by posting two nasty messages out of most likely hundreds simply addressing his behaviour - oldest trick in the book.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can we actually please just imagine Maura Higgins as the love island presenter ?!?!? Now THAT would be worth watching

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Feel for Coco there 🙁 bet pick me Paige was lapping it up as well

Sorry but putting down another girl to compliment you is not a compliment. I've always told guys to duck off when they try that tit.

Reactions: 24

Sorry but putting down another girl to compliment you is not a compliment. I've always told guys to duck off when they try that tit.
In fairness though they are all arrogant tosspots who self proclaim that they are bombshells or 10/10 and choose to go on a show largely based on looks. People gonna talk 🌚 She’d be plenty thrilled if it was the other way around.

Reactions: 6
How much do these new bombshells see like the rest of us as in episodes?

Reactions: 1

What’s this about?

Reactions: 1
just wanna thank the two tattlers who angry react to anything remotely negative about luca for giving me a good giggle xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm thinking guys will we be able for the next Love Island 🏝 in January?? 😪😪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s crazy the abuse they all get! If someone feels that strongly about love island then they really should stop watching it, it’s disgusting. Makes you wonder what lives these people live, do they have normal lives and normal jobs and act like nice people in real life🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.