Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Andrew Tasha chat was SO boring, is all he can say 'yeah' or 'why's that' he reminds me of my sleezy piece of tit ex and its not a vibe
Their chat was so droll and cringey and he was talking like a nursery teacher
Her : you’re the best boyfriend
Him : I’m the best boyfriend, yeh?

Her: I love you
Him: you love me, yeh?

Her: I want to move in together when we leave
Him: you want to move in together, yeh?

Christ it was so painful I had to turn it over

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Did you notice that Luca basically didn’t feature at all tonight? I’ve noticed before that the show does this whenever there’s a lot of noise on the outside directed at one of the islanders, they usually edit them out for a while to give a bit of a breather and hope the public anger cools off

Reactions: 53

Andrew is the kind of guy to say “without me?😉” when you tell him you’re going in the bath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Andrew is so boring that if I was Tasha I would turn the volume down on the implant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I don’t care what you say, I think this years love island has been Fucken tit. I’m sick of the same story lines, same type of characters each year. Im sick and tired that the public have no fucken say in who gets dumped off the island. It’s pointless even voting. I’m bored that there has hardly been any challenges or hide away/date days. This year the show’s producers have been lazy and boring. The cliff hangers aren’t even exciting cliff hangers. It’s so boring.
This bullshit excuse of they’re making sure the islands mental health is their focus…. Please it’s isn’t, it hasn’t and it won’t ever be. The guys this year have been bullying pigs and the producers have constantly did nothing until charities made a big deal and brought negative press to the show.

and one more thing, please for the love of Christ the show needs a new presenter. Laura is awful. No one and I mean no one can replace Caroline. But Laura isn’t a good fit at all. She doesn’t even know their names. Shes unnatural and should stick to radio instead of tv. She doesn’t come across good on tv.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
We are now in vulgar season crossover mode.
Kaz is completely pointless and was beyond irritating last year and Antigone will be this years biggest beg flaunting herself everywhere
1E9BE6C9-3667-44A8-9DEE-9D97BB9EE678.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Jamie is a non-league player. He plays for Halifax in the National League. It's proper corny when these guys make out they're some Top Boy who every woman wants and every man wants to be. I hope he doesn't make out he's more than what he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The show trying to make it look like Davide might be swayed..like please🤣He looked totally bored on the terrace with the 2 of them..was pushed into doing it by Dami the snake🙄And that Nathalia girl towers over him..come on like🤣Producers doing their best to always manipulate things with Davide & Ekin😬😬A blink & you miss it moment of my faves tonight🤣😍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Antigone has to be the most cringe dumpee ever 😭🙈🤢 How can anyone so chill turn out to be an absolute aggy clown
I was rooting for her when she went in and thought she was a breath of fresh air but she’s an annoying bleep. She sounds like she’s on a bottle of supermarket brand whisky and 100 🚬 a day and I can not deal with the “wE 0utSiDe” every time I look at her stories which isn’t often, only when she’s mentioned here because I would otherwise forget about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was rooting for her when she went in and thought she was a breath of fresh air but she’s an annoying bleep. She sounds like she’s on a bottle of supermarket brand whisky and 100 🚬 a day and I can not deal with the “wE 0utSiDe” every time I look at her stories which isn’t often, only when she’s mentioned here because I would otherwise forget about her.
I still don’t understand how irrelevant love islanders like her with no brand deals fund their lifestyle when they have no income of note and are we outside everyday

Reactions: 14
I still don’t understand how irrelevant love islanders like her with no brand deals fund their lifestyle when they have no income of note and are we outside everyday
In her case probably rich parents lol

Reactions: 8
Just a thought but when the parents go in it would be such a good twist if we see Gemma’s mums distain for Fishboy for the bullying, i think it would actually pull back the season cause at the moment it’s awful!
I also don’t see what the fuss is about Gemma, she is incredibly boring and lacks any personality. 9 times out of 10 her part of a conversation is saying yeah, same, omg or shut up…she needs to learn to hold a conversation or at least seem interested in what people are saying

• Haha
Reactions: 29
something about antigoni is so annoying and disingenuous she’s 10 times worse outside than in the villa

Reactions: 29
We are now in vulgar season crossover mode.
Kaz is completely pointless and was beyond irritating last year and Antigone will be this years biggest beg flaunting herself everywhereView attachment 1433150
She is in the papers every day, absolutely desperate for fame. Will likely do the rounds on the various z-lister shows like celebs go dating.

Reactions: 16
Guys I think I just saw Dejis testicle
So I quite shamelessly undeleted that episode off my Sky box & went looking for the offending article.

You most definitely did see testicle. On several occasions. Excellent spot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.