Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that was bullying. He was saying how he felt about tasha being flakey with Andrew. Im not saying he's perfect but tasha cries at anything. She cried being in the bottom etc
It’s a combination of things, in the last week alone he has CONSTANTLY picked on her at every opportunity he can. He could have just pied her and been done with it yesterday but he had to add ‘I’ve got a list of reasons as long as Adam tbh’ and then continue to shout towards her ‘It’s just a game, it’s just a game’ yet when something goes tits up for him it’s never ‘just a game’ and he completely loses his rag, for example movie night. There’s the bullying of Tasha and then there’s the complete overprotectiveness towards Gemma, the girl can’t breathe around anybody else other than him, he’s toxic as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Indiyah is an idiot. She really could’ve won but she’s very stupid and unlikeable
she would never have won over gemma/luca or even paige and jax lol. fiat 500 and face books mum would’ve made sure of that

Reactions: 8
I must be the only one with a radiator for a partner 😂 This lot always seem to have hoodies and cuddles at night and never overheat?? I could never

Reactions: 13
I’ve really gone off her. How can you be so dim to take back Dami and not see what he’s done? I thought she would of had a bit more about her but no.
This! She’s just coasting to the final. He could probably hump Paige in front of her and she wouldn’t react. It’s so annoying to watch,

Reactions: 13
Did Dami really just say ‘what did I do that was so bad?’

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I’ll begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Please can luca and dami both be in the bottom in the next voting and the islanders vote who to dump off!! 🙏🏼😅🥰👹

Reactions: 12
Does anyone even like/care about Adam? He’s so cocky, you’d think he’d been there since day 1 the way he’s acting

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.