Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danica hasn't had any chances, all her options have been shite. Roll on Deji and/or bombshells for a crack!

Reactions: 19
I can’t watch Indiyah with Dami - like with Gemma at least Luca is into her but I feel like Dami mugs Indiyah off at every opportunity?!

Reactions: 16
Indiyah is an idiot. She really could’ve won but she’s very stupid and unlikeable

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Watch Dami and Luca be right up Andrew and Tashas arses now that they were saved!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Did you guys hear Adam saying 'but you made your girl your girl' hahaha sly bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loving all you pervs who want to see ekin and davide in the hideaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think it'd be as steamy as we think if Ekin and Davide were in the hideaway or maybe it's just because I'd imagine it's my parents having sex idk idk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I havnt watched yet but just seen that coco was on murads podcast and spilled the tea on what happened with jasmine

Reactions: 4
Indiyah is an idiot. She really could’ve won but she’s very stupid and unlikeable
I’ve really gone off her. How can you be so dim to take back Dami and not see what he’s done? I thought she would of had a bit more about her but no.

Reactions: 23
They’re all acting so shocked by Dami and Danica being in the bottom…

I genuinely hope it stops all the bashing Andrew and Tasha get and that they reconsider being such pricks.

Also Dami said Danica hadn’t been in the bottom, she’s the one with the clipboard taking down all the notes, but I’m sure she would confirm she was in the bottom before Casa?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.