Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why everyone hates lip filler so much. None of these girls have bad lip filler and having lip filler doesn’t automatically mean they look bad 😂 it’s a matter of preference, if you don’t like it you don’t like it, but… still 💤
I think Ekins really suits her and looks like it's been done by an actual professional. I'm not usually a lover of it but think hers are nice

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dami are you really walking around this villa thinking you've done nothing wrong

duck OFF

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Considering how he spoke to and about Tasha, Dami seems to be going on about being in the bottom a LOT…!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What I love about this thread is we are all pretty on the same page with our opinions , don't seem to get massive debates/arguments like you see on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not Dami fixating on why he was in the bottom 2, didn’t he and Luca trash Tasha for doing just that? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope Ekin thrives like fuckery after this. She can have Laura’s job, Holly Willoughby’s job, the queen’s job. Whatever she wants

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
What I love about this thread is we are all pretty on the same page with our opinions , don't seem to get massive debates/arguments like you see on twitter
We have curated the perfect echo chamber - one we all agree with! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Dami fixating on why he was in the bottom 2, didn’t he and Luca trash Tasha for doing just that? 🤔
Exactly! He should just be grateful he’s “in love” and found what he’s looking for, why is he dwelling on being in the bottom? 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
People on here seem more level headed thank goodness. These people on FB cooing over Jacques and Luca make me wonder how their brains work.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.