Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The forced apologies are not good enough.

The producers KNEW that it was going to go down like that and they let it happen anyway.

Reactions: 6
I think Billy has been a prick from the start tbh. Never thought it would go any way other than this 🤢 He’s a cocky little bellend.

Reactions: 19
Luca and Dami only went to speak to Tasha because the producers have told them to...

Reactions: 17
Dami just chats a lot of tit until people are too tired to argue

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If i was tasha id be like duck off to dami and luca. Id refuse there apology. They keep doing the same tit and apologising! Then they get away with it! Id be like no im done! She should have said that! They are pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tasha's IG handlers have been sharing quotes from others fuming at how L&D are treating her. I hope she's just accepting them to be the bigger person but not forgetting...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why are the guys coming to Tasha privately but when they are together they act like a pack of wolves?

Reactions: 18
Dami talks really fast when he knows he's done something wrong. He hates admitting he's fucked up so he tries to get through it as fast as possible.
The fact that he actually apologised defo shows producer involvement. I’d say they were told to reign it in as they’ve been called out as bullies and that’s out the shits through them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.