Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca won't be leaving i dont think because they don't want Gemma leaving with him... It'll be either Billy or Andrew i reckon. I voted for Deji. Hope he gets with Danica :) i dont like Tasha at all but i do have a soft spot for Andrew. Cant help but feel sorry for him
See I dislike Andrew far more than Tasha, he gives me the absolute creeps.

This is a year they need a Faye these men need taking down

Reactions: 4
Ah lads, I have only just watched First Look and #1 I am dying at Ekin swerving that pie 😂😂 #2 I love when Ekin and Davide are happy 🥺 #3 I love what Deji had to say both to Billy and Danica and of course he's gonna be heading home tonight 😭 hopefully along with either Dami or Billy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic but it’s chucking it down with rain here in London, they didn’t forecast that did they, and it’s still as hot as duck 🥵 🥵 🥵

Reactions: 5
Yes, but, on the occasions where he has pulled her up on her actions, I don’t think he has been disrespectful towards her. I don’t think he was being rude to her. He didn’t laugh at her on that occasion. He just didn’t understand why she was throwing a wobbler. I’m not condoning what Luca has done at other times. I agree he’s a bleep but I don’t think he was wrong on that particular occasion after the vote or last night when it was a challenge

She is amazing😂😂😂😂
I don't think he's always been rude to her either. But I did think he seemed to enjoy picking Tasha in the challenge last night, and Dami was egging him on. It made it seem more spiteful than it would have been if Luca had just made his choice without any of that.

In fairness, I've felt that Luca was rude and immature for a long time already so that is probably influencing how I view some of his behaviours now, and I can understand people interpreting things differently. That's why I love these threads- I find hearing other people's views on the show more interesting than the actual show is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The only time I've ever been upset at the result of a reality programme was when Bill bleeping Bailey beat Hrvy on Strictly. I'm still not over it. I couldn't care less who stays or goes, I'm here for the snacks, wine and tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the last 2 nights because I don’t feel like even hate-watching luca (and Dami) is enjoyable anymore.
I did vote tho cause I was following on live but I don’t think the tactical votes to get luca out are gunna work somehow 😭
He’s a disgusting bully and his smug attitude just makes me want to punch him.
There’s no redeeming qualities at all.

Reactions: 10
The only time I've ever been upset at the result of a reality programme was when Bill bleeping Bailey beat Hrvy on Strictly. I'm still not over it. I couldn't care less who stays or goes, I'm here for the snacks, wine and tattle!
This just made me laugh out loud😂😂

• Haha
I haven’t watched the last 2 nights because I don’t feel like even hate-watching luca (and Dami) is enjoyable anymore.
I did vote tho cause I was following on live but I don’t think the tactical votes to get luca out are gunna work somehow 😭
I want him and Gemma to get married in a lavish ceremony covered in full by OK magazine, only for them to split acrimonously less than a year later when Gemma runs off with Romeo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We can only sit around and hope but I don’t think they want him gone and will find a way 😞

I'm in the roof of a three story 16th century building, no way the heat is going anywhere fast because the walls are about two meters thick.

So I'll warn you now...I'm in danger of overdosing on Mr Freeze again, it's 42 in my flat and I'm losing my mind with the heat. Have chomped my way through four of them in a desperate attempt to cool down 😫. Waiting for the E numbers to kick in. The good news is, is I've only got one left so even if I eat it, the effects should have worn off by the start of LI at 9pm and everyone will be spared of my mad rantings
We've just had rain here in limerick in Ireland although it is a bit humid...I've ordered a spice bag and chicken chow mein 😋 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Off topic but it’s chucking it down with rain here in London, they didn’t forecast that did they, and it’s still as hot as duck 🥵 🥵 🥵
Looks like the same for Shediddle. I've been sitting in a darkened room for two bloody days. I'm done with it.

I really don't get how to use reddit ? Like what do you even do ? I've tried using it before and didn't get it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.