Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look through and found this one hypocritical considering Liberty is the catfish queen on IG:

View attachment 1430116

If there were laws on edited and filtered IG pics, poor Lib would be in trouble all the time
I remember how shocked I was how significantly edited they were when I first saw them and I remember so many comments on her IG calling her out about it

Reactions: 6
Oh I wish it would rain! For the last week I've been going to the graveyard opposite my flat to leave water for hedgehogs because everywhere is brown and dying from no water, and last night was horrendous, it was SO hot I had to have a second shower when I came back up.

Chicken chow mein is my favourite 😝 As well as chicken balls with curry sauce. I've seen spice bags mentioned a few times now, what are they? ♥
Really hard drugs! 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did Lucas sister say/do ?! She’s obviously controlling too ! She’s doing Luca no favours.
the Bish siblings are absolute masters of leaching into others.

pretty sure Claudia got her business kick started through her association with Sophie Loyd and Saffron barker (fairly sure they are friends)

then Luca got his leg up through his relationship with Sophie and Saffron.

they come across like spoiled entitled rich kids who use everyone around them because, well, they are entitled to? Probably why Claudia doesn’t see anything wrong with Lucas behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Oh I wish it would rain! For the last week I've been going to the graveyard opposite my flat to leave water for hedgehogs because everywhere is brown and dying from no water, and last night was horrendous, it was SO hot I had to have a second shower when I came back up.

Chicken chow mein is my favourite 😝 As well as chicken balls with curry sauce. I've seen spice bags mentioned a few times now, what are they? ♥
A spice bag is really popular in Ireland, it has like salt and chilli chips, salt and chilli shredded chicken, peppers, onions and loads of spices, they’re unreal😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also on the wine 🤪

Although the producers have made a habit of annoyingly splitting the episodes, if Billy has pied Danica I can’t help thinking they’ve done the split on the challenge because he wouldn’t have been so favourable in the vote after that and they’re wanting to keep him in for the possibility of cracking on with Gemma if by some miracle Luca gets the boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the Bish siblings are absolute masters of leaching into others.

pretty sure Claudia got her business kick started through her association with Sophie Loyd and Saffron barker (fairly sure they are friends)

then Luca got his leg up through his relationship with Sophie and Saffron.

they come across like spoiled entitled rich kids who use everyone around them because, well, they are entitled to? Probably why Claudia doesn’t see anything wrong with Lucas behaviour.
I'm pretty sure luca and sophie started dating at school so she wasn't even a influencer then ?

Lord Faraquar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think he thinks he’s sticking up for Andrew.
But then, if he doesn’t have a right to do it then no one has the right to do it to him either 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I actually don’t like Luca. I hate him in fact think he’s an absolute tool but in this particular instance, I think he just didn’t understand why she was upset as were the rest of the islanders
I know he's absolute twot, what I mean is if they pull him up on him being a dick splash & rude & tit stirrer then fair enough ( I would have washed the toilet with his toothbrush day 1 ) but him starting on Tasha for being upset is like what the fuckety duck has it to do with rats tail dick ?
Haha think the heat turning me psycho so glad I'm not in there x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know he's absolute twot, what I mean is if they pull him up on him being a dick splash & rude & tit stirrer then fair enough ( I would have washed big with his toothbrush day 1 ) but him starting on Tasha for being upset is like what the fuckety duck has it to do with rats tail dick ?
Haha think the heat turning me psycho so glad I'm not in there x
Rats tail dick?! 😂I'm learning a whole new vocabulary!

• Haha
A delicious concoction I gather you can only get in Ireland!
Must be, the only spice bags round here turn people into maniacs. I've seen it in the graveyard (it became a hangout for drug users last summer and they were all on it)

• Haha
bleeping hell lord Farquhar is sending me over the edge I can’t cope 😭😭😂
5 minutes guys!! 🥧 🥧 🍷🍷

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.