Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get how to use reddit ? Like what do you even do ? I've tried using it before and didn't get it
Me either, I find it really confusing but I dunno if that’s just me being thick as two short planks🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don't get how to use reddit ? Like what do you even do ? I've tried using it before and didn't get it
Me too! OH is always reading it. I tried twice and uninstalled twice. Reddit? I don't geddit! (see what I did there!) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, but, on the occasions where he has pulled her up on her actions, I don’t think he has been disrespectful towards her. I don’t think he was being rude to her. He didn’t laugh at her on that occasion. He just didn’t understand why she was throwing a wobbler. I’m not condoning what Luca has done at other times. I agree he’s a bleep but I don’t think he was wrong on that particular occasion after the vote or last night when it was a challenge

She is amazing😂😂😂😂
I don't know why Lord Farquhar feels he has the right to pull her ( or anyone ) on their actions !! Who the chuff does he think he is & wtf has it got to do with him anyway ??

I know we all have opinions & I respect everyone's is different x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I am fully persuaded!! Mega pints all round 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

I don't know why Lord Farquhar feels he has the right to pull her ( or anyone ) on their actions !! Who the chuff does he think he is & wtf has it got to do with him anyway ??

LORD FARQUHAR😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’ll saunter in in a balenciage dress and a fresh mani and blow out, look him up and down and say “so you’re living at home and your business is worth £183 then?”

She’ll flip her hair back, look Gemma dead in the eye and say “I don’t think so sweetie. How about we call up Romeo Beckham and see how he’s doing?”
Oh god I hope so 😂😂

It’s probably already been said but I’m only just catching up (you guys move these threads way to fast 😂) but after the statement Luca’s family have put out, I can’t wait to see the slimey, arse licking apology he sends out once he sees all the articles. All that graft the sisters have put in for him and he fucks it within 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lord Faraquar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think he thinks he’s sticking up for Andrew.
But then, if he doesn’t have a right to do it then no one has the right to do it to him either 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I actually don’t like Luca. I hate him in fact think he’s an absolute tool but in this particular instance, I think he just didn’t understand why she was upset as were the rest of the islanders

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We've just had rain here in limerick in Ireland although it is a bit humid...I've ordered a spice bag and chicken chow mein 😋 🥰🥰
Oh I wish it would rain! For the last week I've been going to the graveyard opposite my flat to leave water for hedgehogs because everywhere is brown and dying from no water, and last night was horrendous, it was SO hot I had to have a second shower when I came back up.

Chicken chow mein is my favourite 😝 As well as chicken balls with curry sauce. I've seen spice bags mentioned a few times now, what are they? ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.