Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s that. If anything I think it’s her and Andrew always being bottom that makes him and dami think they can speak to them like that.
I think Luca & Dami have seen Tasha & Andrew always being in the bottom and have thought that targeting them will be making them more popular with the public. It’s actually doing the opposite, people are now getting behind Tasha & Andrew while Luca & Dami are receiving ofcom complaints 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
emm .. not so sure here.
I always bear in mind that grown ups post on here and teenagers vote.
Not saying I disagree with what you say about Luca and Dami but young people will see a tale of ‘true love conquers’ and save them to get one over on the dastardly naysayers 😉
I don’t understand what you’re saying? Did you mean to quote another message as thinknwere saying same thing.

I think Luca & Dami have seen Tasha & Andrew always being in the bottom and have thought that targeting them will be making them more popular with the public. It’s actually doing the opposite, people are now getting behind Tasha & Andrew while Luca & Dami are receiving ofcom complaints 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s actually such a moronic and naive way to think. Idiots.

Reactions: 4
They did absolute nothing except make sure there was no public vote after movie night so she wasn’t in the bottom. They went out of their way to ensure she was never aware of her shocking behaviour.
Absolutely, and to this day I wonder why, Even if it was to encourage more viewers there is NEVER a reason to condone bad behaviour: Faye had no inkling of how she was being perceived and her stupid brain convinced her she was some kind of feminist icon.

I've started to go off Billy, so I guess I need to eat my sock now.

Gosh you guys, the final week is going to be brutal to sit through, I don't think I can do it the way things are going. It's predictable basically and we're not happy for any of these couples because the men are quite literally the worst. And the girls are staying with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened with Faye and millie last year I didn’t watch? Wat happened also when there was all the complaints about Faye did the producers do anything xx
A few days after Faye shouted the villa down they had one of those fake chats when they both agreed Faye had been 'a little over the top' and needed to apologise to Teddy.

He gives me the ick. He is EVERYWHERE.
I got serious ick at his voice when he was talking to Gemma and said “Everyone is too scared to talk to you and me…. I just don’t give a duck” but his voice was all strange

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand what you’re saying? Did you mean to quote another message as thinknwere saying same thing.

It’s actually such a moronic and naive way to think. Idiots.
It was one of those occasions when seperate quotes appeared in one box, and yes I agreed with what you said which disagreed with the original point, which for the life of me I can’t find. The heat’s got to me, we’ve reached 100 degrees fareinheit here in London 🥵 🥵 🥵

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
It was one of those occasions when seperate quotes appeared in one box, and yes I agreed with what you said which disagreed with the original point, which for the life of me I can find. The heat’s got to me, we’ve reached 100 degrees fareinheit here in London 🥵 🥵 🥵
🥴🥴🥴 stay safe!!!

Reactions: 1
My Irish people will get this ...

Had the Q102 news on in the car and there was a segment on about bullying on Love Island.. well they had Shannen Reilly Mc whatsherface on saying she still gets trolled and bullied on line because she was on love island !!!!

She was on it for about 5 seconds.....
And you get trolled because you are a DOSE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My Irish people will get this ...

Had the Q102 news on in the car and there was a segment on about bullying on Love Island.. well they had Shannen Reilly Mc whatsherface on saying she still gets trolled and bullied on line because she was on love island !!!!

She was on it for about 5 seconds.....
And you get trolled because you are a DOSE
Lol considering she was on love island for approximately three seconds that is definitely not the reason she gets trolled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While they asked the public to vote for both favorite girls and boys, I think the Islanders will only have to send home one person and this will be Summer (don't think she'll be high up in the public vote) as she doesn't have a thing with anyone. And then they'll bring a new bombshell for the boys in a few days to cause extra drama one last time.

Don’t forget we’ve the compatible couple vote the islanders do too…

that’s going to cause ruptions…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This confused me too. Dami plays both sides and is very two faced but with Luca i don’t think he even pretends to like her.

I will say tho Unseen Bits is a totally different show where they all seem to get on so maybe we’re just seeing worst bits where they playing up to the camera for maximum drama.
100% this. Her stating Luca and Dami are her best mates really confused me. Luca is very open about his contempt and dislike for Tasha, so her judgement (or awareness) is way off. That scene the other day where she wanted a hug to end an argument and he pretty much recoiled in horror at the suggestion of it until Gemma made him hug her! 😂

Reactions: 7
I got serious ick at his voice when he was talking to Gemma and said “Everyone is too scared to talk to you and me…. I just don’t give a duck” but his voice was all strange
🤢 I didn't even get what he was trying to say. Like does he think he's so cool to be able to speak to Gemma? Loool what a child. tit chat up lines and tit banter all round.

Reactions: 3
they should change the voting so that we choose who our least favourite is. That would make so much more sense

Reactions: 16
If davide snogs gemma and doesn’t propose to ekin su I’ll RIOT 😂

Ill be interested to see if Luca makes a fuss and starts on davide though.

My predictions for Bottom 3 boys are deji, billy and Adam. I really hope and pray it is luca to knock him down a peg or two but he’s way too polarising, people either love or hate him and the ones who love go hard for him and will vote vote vote him as favourite.

I have a feeling it won’t be as chaotic as we think it will - I thinkit will be islanders choice and summer and deji will leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Paige annoys me the most out of the girls tbh. She's had some good moments to her friends but as a love interest she just seems to want to be really wanted and I genuinely think she thinks she's the hottest in there.

Deji's " a bit of a trickysitatuationnnn" what was that??

Luca's always "I'm not having you doing ___" to a different person every single day. Fed up with it. He hears NO ONE out emotionally ever it seems unless Gemma and only to get back up her bum.

And then his " I'd be doing something wrong if guys didn't come in here and try it with you" THIS AGAIN?? this misogynistic drivel?? Why does he feel like she's his property and unless people are looking he's barking up the wrong tree. It's like a literal house on the market, he wants people to look, except when they come round to peek through the windows he's standing there ready to gun you down.

Not surprised Dami didn't even apologize. Just sat there smirking really.

Now Adam is having to translate for Luca, who didn't even grow up abroad, during the challenge.

Andrew's putting his sunglasses on all sluggishly while holding them only by the bridge and missing his face several times gave me life.

Summer, she's grown on me.

Feel bad for Danica doing bits with Billy a little, because while they're both undecided for each other it's clear he really only has a true thing for Gemma. BUT she's really gone down in my estimation these last two episodes not only because she has quickly forgiven Luca but she's now playing up to him and trying to get his approval. Gross.

Tasha has done a 180 for most people on reddit I'm seeing so I think it's highly possible there'll be a direct flip. She's got on my nerves a lot in the past but I'd rather her catch a break now until she does anything else where negativity at her could even possibly be warranted.
I don’t like Paige, but I’m not sure why her wanting to be wanted and expecting good treatment is a bad thing? She has a career, she’s independent. She’s one of the only people in there that enforces her boundaries, has self esteem, respects herself and doesn’t let guys walk all over her. People always say this about confident, attractive people and it just irks me, stop projecting your insecurities.

More girls and women should be like paige and I promise they’d save themselves half the crap they tolerate from men similar to some of the guys in the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.