Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, we are moving to the boring coupley part of LI now, where they are all sucky sucky with each other and make grand declarations of love.

This series has promised so much but always pulled back because the producers are scared of back lash.

The only couple I’m interested in is ES and Davide, them and Indiyah (on her own) are the only ones that remain likeable.

Reactions: 16
I am manifesting what someone already said- Tasha makes Andrew her bf and then he gets sent home. I need this to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it kinda makes her look bad tho cause didn’t she basically snake jasmine? so i don’t think she will
Yeah she did. Jazmine said she would have been ok if she had just told her before kissing him because she knew how close Andrew and Jazmine were getting

Reactions: 3
It has the same energy as proposing to a man.
not for me.
i don’t think i’d ever do it, (ask someone to be my bf) but i don’t think it’s bad either, i kinda admire tasha for that. proposing to a man however is a no

Reactions: 4
If Gemma and Luca win I will complain, submit FOI requests, hit my head against a wall and never watch the show again.

At least Dyer and Jack Fincham were a little bit subtle.

Luca doesn’t give a shot about Gemma. He’s not insecure about her, he’s just desperate to win.

Gemma looks like she has the major ick from Luca, she’s just coasting along because she doesn’t have a career and she’s an adult now, so she’s decided to go down the influencer-with-a-bikini line route. She probably has a skincare collab and a fitness vid in mind for future.
I think the fact that 'Gemma Owen wants to be a billionaire like her hero Kylie Jenner', says everything about Gemma's intentions. She's not interested in Luca, it's actually all about the lucre, and winning LI will give her the springboard she is seeking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon they were planning a movie night but Jacques fucked it up.

no point showing a movie night when the girl is already over it. No point singling Demi out as the only villain. No point rehashing Davide’s kisses when Ekin wasn’t that phased, or redoing the coco drama when Tasha and Andrew have decided to give it another shot.

they should’ve shown it straight away, the production on this years LI has been abysmal. I’m assuming it’s to do with the rebrand of ITV studios to Lifted Entetainment and a probable change in personnel.
Yes movie night should've been before Adam came in, when Jacques was just getting cosy with Paige again. There was so much good material there which just is now quite irrelevant.

That clip with Olivia 😂 No silly inuendoes. Montana asking 'has it brought you closer together' 'No! I'm not a virgin' 😂
Seems so long ago and it is only a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol if they do movie night now will be ridic.dragging casa amour stuff up.nahhh.who cares.

Reactions: 3
This Is a similar setting to when Jake was unveiled in the bottom two and the jibberty downfall began. I know it’s a casa clear out but still think a few OGs will get shook.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.