Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at the earlier seasons really highlights how downhill the last few seasons have been. Just too producer manipulated, too much meddling and the one drink per night very much screams nanny state!

Be prepared for any backlash and let them have natural interactions and let it all evolve naturally, warts and all. duck OFCOM! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I'm not the only one who is sick of seeing Tasha and Andrew, so why can't the producers see that we're not interested in them and stop filling the show with them and their rinse and repeat antics? It's very frustrating, that and the fact they've only chose to show Ekin-Su and Davide when they've been arguing, and not any of the multiple times we've them enjoying each other's company in the background.

Reactions: 27
They/the makers are too scared of the backlash and having angry parents /family members blaming them if their loved ones end up with a bad edit. Look at past contestants who have tragically taken their own lives, nothing to do with love island, even Flack’s death was blamed on the media when in reality she was a deeply troubled woman, had been for years and was scared of having her behaviour exposed.

The reason earlier shows were good were because they were before they started picking them influencers/wannabe influencers and mentally unstable young people who have never had a jot of criticism their entire lives, mollycoddled by family and parents.

just look at Tasha I doubt her parents have ever said No to her. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I'm not the only one who is sick of seeing Tasha and Andrew, so why can't the producers see that we're not interested in them and stop filling the show with them and their rinse and repeat antics? It's very frustrating, that and the fact they've only chose to show Ekin-Su and Davide when they've been arguing, and not any of the multiple times we've them enjoying each other's company in the background.
I know i feel the same IM SO SICK OF A and T. So sick of L and G. Tonight is going to be another tit ep.Think the intern producer has been filling in

They/the makers are too scared of the backlash and having angry parents /family members blaming them if their loved ones end up with a bad edit. Look at past contestants who have tragically taken their own lives, nothing to do with love island, even Flack’s death was blamed on the media when in reality she was a deeply troubled woman, had been for years and was scared of having her behaviour exposed.

The reason earlier shows were good were because they were before they started picking them influencers/wannabe influencers and mentally unstable young people who have never had a jot of criticism their entire lives, mollycoddled by family and parents.

just look at Tasha I doubt her parents have ever said No to her. Ever.
Was just thinking that about Tasha...she has a high self esteem which one hand is rare and good but at times she needs to be a bit humble and get a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tasha and Andrew will either split the minute they leave the villa and she finds out about Andrew also kissing Jazmine and Cheyanne or they’ll stay together a la Faye and Teddy just to spite everyone who said they wouldn’t last.

Reactions: 6
Tasha and Andrew will either split the minute they leave the villa and she finds out about Andrew also kissing Jazmine and Cheyanne or they’ll stay together a la Faye and Teddy just to spite everyone who said they wouldn’t last.
They will split.She will be a kid in a candy store with all the new male attention

Reactions: 10
Are we expected to sit through the charade of Andrew and Tasha tonight after he sucked Coco's tit and told her he wanted to ruin her?

What alternative universe does this make sense???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the reason people are scared of acting out is because of audience involvement. Like you could be the most real person and show all these emotions and act out but a lot of people will not vote saying they don't like any of your actions.

Reactions: 1
I reckon Jacques has damaged Gemma emotionally. We’ve seen his behaviour in public so what the hell did he put her through in private. I think she sees some traits in Luca and that’s why she’s being very guarded and not letting her heart override her very level head, getting back to a semi normal life will give her the clarity she needs. Once bitten twice shy as they say.

As a mum of girls too bloody right I will be having a say in who they date, this bunch of pricks will have my inner lioness on the prowl to weed out the twats!! If I don’t protect my girls from this crappy behaviour that seems to be acceptable to majority of society then who will!?
No woman should go through it at any age, but she's so YOUNG. Whatever she experienced has probably stripped her confidence. I've never been great with eye contact but my ex used to scream in my face to look him in the eye when he was calling me every name under the sun and now I find it near impossible, even with my own family. I find it sad that this could be the reason she comes across the way it does. I was 41 when I met my ex. She was still a GIRL when she was with Jaques. I know how I've changed because of mine...how does that behaviour change a teenager?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I really hope at least Tasha is in the bottom of the vote. Crying in bed to Billy a day or two ago then asking Andrew to be her boyfriend today? She’s so disingenuous. It’s bizarre cos it’s like she’s playing a game but doing it really badly lol. Neither of them are likeable - Andrew gave off sleazeball vibes even before Casa.

I really like Danica but Billy is just the easy option - if they are genuine though I see them going to the final (along with Gemma/Luca and Davide/Ekin).

Paige I don’t really like - she seems like she’s constantly acting. Doesn’t come across very genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.