Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if anyone noticed but Danica doesn't have her glittery eyeshadow in the preview šŸ‘€ way more interested to see this than any of the other couples having a cheese fest

• Haha
Reactions: 12

this tweet is about Davide because even tho he has been talking to girls left and right/talking disrespectfully about ekin, heā€™s still loved. This is what I mean, ā€œheā€™s insecure naw bless him hope he gets better.ā€

In what world do women get that response. I think davides funny but if it wasnā€™t for his Italian accent or ekin, he wouldnā€™t be seen the same
Yeah 100% agree, especially the accent, imagine one of the British lads saying the stuff he said we would just be like šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 3
Me looking for any couple I actually believe has a connection in the villa:

View attachment 1416580
Wannabe viiiiibes

77A4E5D1-80D9-4594-818A-612A1E7023E6.jpeg
7C01485B-D7B1-437B-BBFD-494420CFACAB.jpeg

Tasha has the worst, most severe case of FOMO that I have ever seen in anyone. No wonder her longest relationship is only 5 months.

I feel nauseated at the thought of this sickly treasure hunt to ask Andrew to be her bf tonight. Why do producers think the public want to see this? Do they not have people monitoring public reaction to couples/islanders? The only thing that will make sitting through this torture worth it is if Andrew is getting dumped and not Tasha. I will be thrilled as we all know Tasha wonā€™t leave and Iā€™m here for that drama.

If he doesnā€™t get dumped then producers MUST let him know somehow what she said to Billy a couple of nights ago. If they donā€™t then I donā€™t really see the point in this show anymore. This is all stuff they will see eventually when they get out anyway yet we are going to miss the reactions?! Also what was the point in even including it in the episode if they werenā€™t going to do anything about it.

LI gets more manipulated, forced and ultimately boring with every series. It needs a serious shake up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I donā€™t get why weā€™ve had so few challenges this series. Snog, marry, pie? Tweet/headline challenge? That oneā€™s always great because it gives the publics opinion PLUS the opinion of the islander who has to guess who itā€™s about lol - double insulting. Movie night seems a bit pointless now.

These couples are boring - thereā€™s nobody to root for so letā€™s spice it up instead - cause some drama with some challenges (or a lie detectorā€¦.) then send in some 10/10 last minute bombshells once everyone is doubting their couple. Luca and Gemma are the strongest but nobody likes Luca. Davide and Ekin Su I do like but they wonā€™t last a minute outside the villa - Iā€™m not convinced theyā€™ll even last the villa.

Reactions: 15
I really hope at least Tasha is in the bottom of the vote. Crying in bed to Billy a day or two ago then asking Andrew to be her boyfriend today? Sheā€™s so disingenuous. Itā€™s bizarre cos itā€™s like sheā€™s playing a game but doing it really badly lol. Neither of them are likeable - Andrew gave off sleazeball vibes even before Casa.

I really like Danica but Billy is just the easy option - if they are genuine though I see them going to the final (along with Gemma/Luca and Davide/Ekin).

Paige I donā€™t really like - she seems like sheā€™s constantly acting. Doesnā€™t come across very genuine.
Paige is the fakest person in there, how can you have such a strong, emotional connection, after spending a month with someone 24/7 only to be cracking on the same day he left....she's just waiting for the 'right moment' when she thinks it'll be ok to kiss Adam, I see her plan a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I will love it if just Andrew gets kicked out and then Tasha will have to leave too if theyā€™re boyfriend and girlfriend haha.
Unfortunately if itā€™s up to the islanders neither will be going though

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So george has said on the podcast thing with Chris who dated maura that two nights nothing happened .one night they slept holding hands and then the next night it got hot and basically she touched him .he also tried to kiss her at one point but she said they was just friends

Reactions: 1
Paige is the fakest person in there, how can you have such a strong, emotional connection, after spending a month with someone 24/7 only to be cracking on the same day he left....she's just waiting for the 'right moment' when she thinks it'll be ok to kiss Adam, I see her plan a mile off.
Yep. I reckon in the villa they think Jacques/Luca had a Chris/Kem style bromance from the outside so she stuck with him but itā€™s quite the opposite. Every time she talks itā€™s like sheā€™s just saying what she thinks she needs to say for the camera.

Reactions: 4
Based on our poll the top 4 lads are Davide, Adam, Billy and Deji šŸ˜‚

Luca, Andrew, Dami and Josh are the ones in trouble.

i think itā€™s a case of swapping Deji with Andrew, luca or Damiā€¦

Reactions: 1
The producers canā€™t seem to get the balance of drama and fun from the earlier seasons back. Itā€™s either dry as a bone (series 6 and 7) or much too dramatic with a lot of big characters and no room for showing the day to day of the couples having funny, genuine chats like this one is.

i have enjoyed some of this seasons dramatics but I donā€™t feel Iā€™m particularly rooting for any of the couples because I havenā€™t seen them do anything but argue or witch about each other.

It feels like now the producers are scrambling to force the well worn LI narrative - long lasting strong couple Luca and gemma, heartbroken girl finds hope after being treated badly paige and Adam, enemies to lovers will they wonā€™t they Davide and Ekin, the couple who have split and got back together ā€œstrongerā€ Tasha and Andrew and the friendship couple that bloomed Dami and Indiyah.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The producers canā€™t seem to get the balance of drama and fun from the earlier seasons back. Itā€™s either dry as a bone (series 6 and 7) or much too dramatic with a lot of big characters and no room for showing the day to day of the couples having funny, genuine chats like this one is.

i have enjoyed some of this seasons dramatics but I donā€™t feel Iā€™m particularly rooting for any of the couples because I havenā€™t seen them do anything but argue or witch about each other.

It feels like now the producers are scrambling to force the well worn LI narrative - long lasting strong couple Luca and gemma, heartbroken girl finds hope after being treated badly paige and Adam, enemies to lovers will they wonā€™t they Davide and Ekin, the couple who have split and got back together ā€œstrongerā€ Tasha and Andrew and the friendship couple that bloomed Dami and Indiyah.
Couldnā€™t agree more! Where are just the fun chats of them all getting to know each other more. I remember in s5 they were all sitting around talking about their body counts, Mauras was only 5 and Molly Mae was completely astounded and said she basically thought Maura was much more of a slag šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldnā€™t agree more! Where are just the fun chats of them all getting to know each other more. I remember in s5 they were all sitting around talking about their body counts, Mauras was only 5 and Molly Mae was completely astounded and said she basically thought Maura was much more of a slag šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ i rewatched season 2 recently and on the first or second night Nathan was absolutely WRECKED and called cara frigid for not sleeping with him. He moaned about it bitterly how long she made him wait in comparison to the other couples (which ended up being about a week) šŸ˜‚

they all used to be so much more fun and down to earth! Plus the recouplings didnā€™t drag out over 3 episodes - in seasons 1 and 2 a lot of the time they recoupled in the daytime in their swimwear and it took 15 minutes tops šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 11

ITV have a set format for reality shows, once it works they stick with it.....same formula every year for I'm A Celeb.

Whilst the notes around the villa that Tasha leaves tonight has been done for 6 years, remember the 16-year-old's who have never seen an episode until this year.....they'll love it. Love Island has to cater to all.

Going forward i'd reduce the morning after the night before chats, scrap unseen bits and incorporate that it in the main show and freshen up Casa(make it a week) and vote off the couple's that get back together. The dumpings are too predictable, let the public randomly vote out someone ie Malin in series 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So george has said on the podcast thing with Chris who dated maura that two nights nothing happened .one night they slept holding hands and then the next night it got hot and basically she touched him .he also tried to kiss her at one point but she said they was just friends
What a clout chaser...harping on about this for his 5 mins of famešŸ™„The producers will make sure Davide finds out & all hell will break loosešŸ˜”Soooo set up & its obvious who the producers have fixed to win

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jacques treated her horribly, he constantly yelled at her and treated her like tit in Casa. He needs to focus on his mental health and behavior. He is not ready for a relationship. Paige needs to move on because Jacques is clearly not compatible with her. BIlly was nervous to leave Paige alone with angry Jacques, that should tell you a lot.

Reactions: 10
ITV have a set format for reality shows, once it works they stick with it.....same formula every year for I'm A Celeb.

Whilst the notes around the villa that Tasha leaves tonight has been done for 6 years, remember the 16-year-old's who have never seen an episode until this year.....they'll love it. Love Island has to cater to all.

Going forward i'd reduce the morning after the night before chats, scrap unseen bits and incorporate that it in the main show and freshen up Casa(make it a week) and vote off the couple's that get back together. The dumpings are too predictable, let the public randomly vote out someone ie Malin in series 2.
i would love if the votes were genuinely up to the public, like on big brother when they would release the percentages of the public vote to prove who won it by what margin etc. would make for a much more interesting show.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.