Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The double standards between men and women - in 2022 - is as archaic as it was in 1972.

Society wants us to adore the 'good rich girl' who wants to ask her Mommy permission before going out with a guy.

Society doesn't want us to admire a woman who continues on with her life after finding out the guy (who, incidentally, is the same guy the 'good girl' dated for over a year and slept with) made out with two girls to 'test himself'.

ITV knows who their audience is > superficial young adults who are easily persuaded by expensive jewelry, famous fathers and obsessive boyfriends (which, in their minds, equals love) :rolleyes:
yep you’re spot on. It made me nauseous how Gemma touted how close she was to her family as some sort of moral value. She’s definitely grown up believing she should behave like some quiet, reserved debutante who listens to mummy and daddy.

Except being close to your family just means you were lucky. Lucky you don’t clash on morals, or personalities. Lucky they aren’t abusive.

lots of people don’t have good relationships with family members, that doesn’t mean they aren’t family orientated. And being family orientated isn’t an arbiter of morality.

lots of people maintain close relationships with family members they shouldn’t because it keeps them in a toxic bubble.

Gemma has spoken herself how she clashes with her dad personality wise, and Michael Owen was duplicitous enough to cheat on his wife of many years - perhaps not the most stable family unit and some distance would probably be of benefit to Gemma instead of being so tied to their apron strings.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Agree. Who wants to watch two people already all loved up (supposedly) sitting across from one another telling each other how wonderful they are. If they insist on date night, they should mix it up a bit and pick the names out of a hat. Imagine Gemma on a big long date with Adam. That would've livened things up in the villa, especially for Luca. :giggle:
That’s such a good idea. They need to try this

Reactions: 2
If Gemma and Luca win I will complain, submit FOI requests, hit my head against a wall and never watch the show again.

At least Dyer and Jack Fincham were a little bit subtle.

Luca doesn’t give a shot about Gemma. He’s not insecure about her, he’s just desperate to win.

Gemma looks like she has the major ick from Luca, she’s just coasting along because she doesn’t have a career and she’s an adult now, so she’s decided to go down the influencer-with-a-bikini line route. She probably has a skincare collab and a fitness vid in mind for future.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve clipped this from a politics forum:

Why not have another vote tonight or tomorrow morning. don't they know there's an economic crisis and a war to deal with?”

I was switching between said other thread and reading on here. got confused, thinking this was from the Love Island thread my initial thoughts were “blimey it really is only a game show” 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I missing something because on instagram everyone seems to be a jacques apologist in the comments and calling paige when he literally did not give a feck about her in casa. It's quite concerning to see so many women defending it, likely because they've got their own Jacques and think it's normal 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon they were planning a movie night but Jacques fucked it up.

no point showing a movie night when the girl is already over it. No point singling Demi out as the only villain. No point rehashing Davide’s kisses when Ekin wasn’t that phased, or redoing the coco drama when Tasha and Andrew have decided to give it another shot.

they should’ve shown it straight away, the production on this years LI has been abysmal. I’m assuming it’s to do with the rebrand of ITV studios to Lifted Entetainment and a probable change in personnel.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I missing something because on instagram everyone seems to be a jacques apologist in the comments and calling paige when he literally did not give a feck about her in casa. It's quite concerning to see so many women defending it, likely because they've got their own Jacques and think it's normal 🤢
Love Island delete any comments against Jacques for some reason. You’re not allowed to have open discussions about toxic relationships apparently. #GoodVibesOnly 🙃

Reactions: 14
Tasha REALLY wants to make it to the final

Realised she can't keep playing Billy as he's moving onto Danica
Adam hasn't looked her way

Back to Blandrew the wet wipe with the boyfriend title

We can see right through you!

Reactions: 33
How is Tasha asking Andrew to be her boyfriend after he sucked another girls tit after 1 night and apparently breakfast on the day bed was moving too quick. She is deffo trying to get the outside world to like her again by doing something “cute”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I love these older clips showing how women actually speak to each other ❤

Love Island used to be SO good (RIP)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.