Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Jaques has managed to behave less sincere than even my ex. What a fuckin melt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This episode has been so weirdly edited, we’re definitely missing a lot of context here
i feel there was a bigger confrontation OR Jacques was exhibiting some behaviour that the show psychologists flagged and Jacques is jumping before he is pushed.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Why is upset and leaving? I genuinely don’t know why he’s crying and someone enlighten me please

Reactions: 12
If Paige liked him that much surely she’d convince him or try convince him not to leave

Reactions: 25
want adam to go rogue and couple up with tasha just to see andrew cry 🤷🏻‍♀️ then dump her and go after gemma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
100000000000% they have edited something out. He hasn’t really explained why he’s leaving and Paige hasn’t even asked why or asked him to stay…

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Wow, what the hell did they edit out? There’s a big piece of the story missing here.
Paige isn’t going anywhere lol.

Reactions: 51
🤣Jacques suffering from the Narcissistic Injury burn. He’s crying for himself, he didn’t give a rats ass about Paige. Bye Bab 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 34
God this is so obvious the producers have told him to leave. The amount he’s crying and saying ‘I have to go home today’?? duck off I don’t believe he made this decision

Reactions: 53
I’m so confused. Have they actually said why he is leaving ? I think something more clearly happened last night and it’s been edited out. Otherwise why would he leave when another block is trying to crack on with his girl?

Reactions: 33
I’m confused - does this mean that Jacques is waiting for Paige until she gets out? But paige is staying in the villa?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.